OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Damn some people getting discos already?!?! :pimp:
Good to see some eating well
I want that 30% tho :D

I was saying that I would have expected an improvement on them as other models from that year have been updated for the better.

I also had the '13s but sold them after I got '04s. I'm OK with them but don't love them for retail. For $123, I'm cool with having these in the stash.

I assume swoosh? $123 is a no brainer

I assume swoosh? $123 is a no brainer
Yea. I actually gave him money for eggplant foams but they pulled them from the site so he had the money already and ordered these instead. Figured at worse, I'll sell them one day but my 04s won't last forever so these are a decent backup pair too.

It's gonna work a lot better if you call in over the phone and already have a code.
Then just ask if they can apply it over the phone because it isn't working online.

Calling in asking for a code seems more like a coin flip situation

Yeah what babyj said
But you are rolling the dice when it comes to the rep you get
Some will give discount or let you use existing discount code you have
Some will make you wait so they can talk to their life coaches and then shut you down lol

Me: hi can I have a promo code?
Also me on the same call: so ummmmm I have a promo code. Can I add it to an order?

:lol:

Got mine at Champs with a $10 off welcome VIP coupon. I was stoked first pair they brought out was perfect and good enough for me. Wearing them to dinner to night ... FIRE!!

I'm glad I got my sz 13 earlier today on snkrs because 13 is gone on Snkrs. It seems like 12.5 and 13 are the first sizes to go.

Yeah what babyj said
But you are rolling the dice when it comes to the rep you get
Some will give discount or let you use existing discount code you have
Some will make you wait so they can talk to their life coaches and then shut you down lol
life coaches
Idris-Elba.gif

Went to Nike Town Chicago. No one in line. Got to use gift card. Got to pick out a good pair. Some pairs are different from the toe cap. The left has tumbled and the right doesn't, vice versa. Or some more tumbled than the other. Also they let you try it on.

Whelp was going to make the call no more size 14's oh well I refuse to pay retail
I will just try to finess my codes on some more vapormaxes

One of my favorite pair of Jordan's and favorite color way and got a pair on hold for 20% off(military discount) and I'm probably going to pass. Outside of the 1s I don't wear high top sneakers. If I buy these I would probably never wear them

Back
Top Bottom