OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

20170819_155017.jpg

Picked them up this morning, used my $20 winners Circle coupon with no problem. For $181 after tax, these were a good purchase. Red is vibrant, 3M really shines, and the leather is better than the Brave Blue lows. Overall, these were a good enough retro.

Attachments

• IMG_8789.JPG
    IMG_8789.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Tried my hardest to get a 20% off discount but the people in the live chat wasn't having it.

It's definitely best to call in. The best I could squeeze out when calling in was 10% off. I'll take a drop from $203.78 to $183 though.

My city still eats j's up. They will be sold out come Monday at my HOH.

Surprisingly, Cement 5's sold out too.

nike.com won't allow you to use promo codes anymore on most jordan's (they're now excluded) just released. Only ones are the ones that are pretty much marked down for months already (example: Chutney 13's and white motorsport 4's). So I called in to see if the rep can manually apply the 20% off code I have on the Bred 13's. Won't work for them apparently either as when they try the code it's excluded for them (in their system) as well. or so they say. Not sure how some of you were able to call in and have the Nike rep still apply the promo code and process the order....

nike.com won't allow you to use promo codes anymore on most jordan's (they're now excluded) just released. Only ones are the ones that are pretty much marked down for months already (example: Chutney 13's and white motorsport 4's). So I called in to see if the rep can manually apply the 20% off code I have on the Bred 13's. Won't work for them apparently either as when they try the code it's excluded for them (in their system) as well. or so they say. Not sure how some of you were able to call in and have the Nike rep still apply the promo code and process the order....
if you read my post earlier in this thread i called nike to place an order for these and they offered me 20 percent off and overnight shipping right off the bat. no questions asked or no hiccup about applying any promos. the girl was hellas sweet too and no mention of a "coach" either like some have run into :lol:

I think I got lucky, I can't find any excess glue or anything on my pair. However, my shape is a little bit wonky.

Shape is good and no excess glue on my pair...Did end up with two different leather toes though...Left shoe is exactly like the 2013 release (Plastic) while the right shoe feels like actual leather...

When my Nike pair gets in I'll pair up the best of the bunch then return the others...

Just like Grizz said earlier in the thread, this pair is essentially the 2013 pair with 3M...Sad that JB still manages to cut corners after that whole faux "Remaster" campaign they threw out there to justify the higher price point on retros...

Longer than that. If not itll be restock after restock after restock from returned double ups, best quality pr dudes or lesser known shops needin to get off stock.

Called nike.com again to get a different rep just to see if they'll apply the 20% off promo code on the Bred 13's. A no go. They will not apply them to new launch products. Again not sure how those other people were able to get them to apply the code. Must of called early early on or got a nice rep who didn't care

codes haven't been working like they used to in a minute. used to be able to use them with no exclusions and stack them. nike got wise to that really quick, and probably because so many people abused it. my 10% code expired because anything i wanted was excluded, and anything that it was good for got overwritten by the recent 20% off full-priced item or 20% off reduced items.

Back
Top Bottom