OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Would like the shape is off due to factory lacing and then would look better with wear. Haven't seen a pair in person though.
naw. its not like the shape stuff isnt similar to what we've been getting anyways. if someone really needs the better shape then they can buy the older pair to be honest.

Would like the shape is off due to factory lacing and then would look better with wear. Haven't seen a pair in person though.

I would like to add the side panels are thinner comparing the thick leather on the Cherry 13's, thus making the Bred's look lousy in terms of the lacing from the factory.

GOAT!!!

Attachments

• mulibvavye6b4mxwsw4h.jpg
    mulibvavye6b4mxwsw4h.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 68
just checked out w/ a 10.5 on JJ w/ that $50 off:D added the crep pill to make it to $200 and went w/ Fedex ground, $161.52 shipped ain't bad:ohwell: glad I waited:nthat:

Man, I just checked these out at the mall for the first time, I like the release. Colors and 3M on point. I mean, it is true red, but something about how they dye them ain't the same. Or, the material. But anyway.

The pairs DO have flaws, but the OGs had flaws also.

But truthfully, will be returning my pair and scooping them on discount.

Footlocker display pair was pretty terrible quality. Looked really terrible for $200, thats why I can't pay full retail.

Last edited:
jimmyjazz has $50 off $200 with code SCHOOL2017. Add these and $12 socks, just checked out $159 shipped. Not bad. Going to return my kicksusa order
Thanks for this bro! I was waiting for a discount on these. i'm about to return my SNKRS order that I paid retail for.

naw. its not like the shape stuff isnt similar to what we've been getting anyways. if someone really needs the better shape then they can buy the older pair to be honest.

For a collection only at this point. Unfortunately a DS pair of '04s won't last very long before you have sole separation on them. It's a 13 year old shoe. You can get several wears out of them but they won't hold up.

For a collection only at this point. Unfortunately a DS pair of '04s won't last very long before you have sole separation on them. It's a 13 year old shoe. You can get several wears out of them but they won't hold up.

When does the coupon expire?

I'd have to disagree. And if some separation happens then it's an easy fix.
I have no problems wearing my pair boss.

Last edited:
jimmyjazz has $50 off $200 with code SCHOOL2017. Add these and $12 socks, just checked out $159 shipped. Not bad. Going to return my kicksusa order
$157.95 shipped to CA :pimp: I'm glad JJ doesn't end all their stuff in $0.99. Not sure if I can see them going any lower than this; at this price it's basically $150 pre-tax at which point they'd start moving. Could be wrong though seeing what happened to the TB3's and Aqua 8s

I put these up next to the OGs....the red is much brighter on the OG (which y'all already know). The black mesh is darker too. Meant to take a pic for y'all but forgot. The black/red had a greater discrepancy in shades and "popped" more.

Not a surprise, and it really isn't that bad at all. After 20 years, I'd assume the colors would slightly alter anyway. Other than those small details, it's a pretty spot on retro.

sizing on these felt like the lows. Which to me ran small
I'm having to buy all of my jordan retros in a size 10 except for OG 1s, 5s, 6s, and 12s. Everything else is a size 10. I've been a 9.5 for decades. The toe boxes are more narrow since 2016 in my opinion. Length wise I'm good. For example my 2010 OG 13s are much wider than the 2016 and 2017 releases

Did anyone else ever get a pair from Stadium Goods with SG written on the bottom?

I'm tempted to contact them and complain to see if I can get a little funds back.

Back
Top Bottom