OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

IMG_0095.JPG
Looks like this one is with flash...also look at the excess glue...on MJs pair :rofl:

Stop. You're gonna have everyone begging for glue stains on their pairs. "Look its true to the ones MJ wore so its a PE"

Pair from StockX finally shipped my way now. Should be here Thursday if we're not flooded out here cuz of Harvey.

Pair from StockX finally shipped my way now. Should be here Thursday if we're not flooded out here cuz of Harvey.
Me too!! Can't wait. Should only take 2 days, no? They always ship 2 day saver last time I remember.

Me too!! Can't wait. Should only take 2 days, no? They always ship 2 day saver last time I remember.

Mine has a Thursday, 8/31/17 estimated delivery date. It could be two day shipping but UPS could be taking into account the Hurricane hitting south Texas. I noticed they have that posted at the top of the UPS tracking page.

im less particular then most of you but my oneness came in today with a mark on the toe and lots of random glue. im wearing its all good.

my first pair i tried on in store had a dent in toe. i rubbed it but i couldnt totally get rid of it. these must be fragile.

im less particular then most of you but my oneness came in today with a mark on the toe and lots of random glue. im wearing its all good.

my first pair i tried on in store had a dent in toe. i rubbed it but i couldnt totally get rid of it. these must be fragile.
no caps gang #ncg stand up

So I got my pair in today.

I'd say these are on par with what we've been getting. I wouldn't say that these are bad. I wouldn't say these are excellent. I'd say they are what I'd expect.

Here is a 04 vs 17 quick pic

Attachments

• IMG_3965.JPG
    IMG_3965.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Is it me or do the '17s look spot on color-wise to the '04s?? Shape is definitely different though.

Outside of the toe box leather, 2004 and 2017 releases look the same to me.
naw its definitely more differences between the 2 especially when it comes to shape. i didnt feel like doing the detail by detail review because we already know that older materials and stuff have been superior for years.
i do agree that the colors are pretty close tho.

Would like the shape is off due to factory lacing and then would look better with wear. Haven't seen a pair in person though.

Back
Top Bottom