OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I'm having to buy all of my jordan retros in a size 10 except for OG 1s, 5s, 6s, and 12s. Everything else is a size 10. I've been a 9.5 for decades. The toe boxes are more narrow since 2016 in my opinion. Length wise I'm good. For example my 2010 OG 13s are much wider than the 2016 and 2017 releases

same here i usually try a 9.5 first to avoid toe creases and if its too tight go 10. the 9.5 was very narrow and uncomfortable to me but 10 felt good.

Yep same here bro. I guess the moldings changed. So now I need sneakershields in the size 10 to prevent the creasing. Not a big deal though

Un DSed today

Attachments

• 20170828_140758.jpg
    20170828_140758.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
I've worn them several times since photo was taken. Has worn off right shoe. Still faintly visible on left.
1961517-b0044fa806fae48e4c88ca1a65816736.jpg

i wouldnt bother to call for any refunds. not that serious. its on the bottom. and u said its already worn off the right shoe. and only faintly visible on the left shoe. when its worn off the left shoe also, then itl be like it was never there.

be thankful that youre not the guy a few pages back who got a pair with pen scribbling on the actual side panel suede. thats never going to go away even faintly with wears.

i wouldnt bother to call for any refunds. not that serious. its on the bottom. and u said its already worn off the right shoe. and only faintly visible on the left shoe. when its worn off the left shoe also, then itl be like it was never there.

be thankful that youre not the guy a few pages back who got a pair with pen scribbling on the actual side panel suede. thats never going to go away even faintly with wears.

I really just don't understand WHY they would take the time to write SG on the bottom. That's some Goodwill mess.

The size sticker was missing as well from inner heel on both shoes. Everything else was factory and had their SG hangtag too.

I really just don't understand WHY they would take the time to write SG on the bottom. That's some Goodwill mess.

The size sticker was missing as well from inner heel on both shoes. Everything else was factory and had their SG hangtag too.

My pairs did not have size stickers either, and they came from FTL, FTA, and Nike. No biggie.

well, they finally released these with 3M, so they had to cut costs somewhere....size stickers it is then! lol

Just got my pair in from swoosh. Im disappointed. Compared them to my 04 and they dont compare at all. Shape is ugly, leather feels cheap, came pre creased, i will be returning my pair and just stickin with my 04s. Was planning on wearing the new ones and retiring my 04s but guess not.
IMG_3778.jpg
IMG_3784.jpg
IMG_3785.jpg
IMG_3786.jpg
IMG_3780.jpg
IMG_3778.jpg
IMG_3784.jpg
IMG_3785.jpg
IMG_3786.jpg
IMG_3780.jpg

This is my favorite Jordan and overall, I'm disappointed with this retro. I know I"m beating a dead horse, but it's essentially the 2013 pair with 3M slapped on which is an improvement, but I was really hoping for a deeper red on the suede or a deeper black on the mesh similar to the OGs to give it more pop. I don't even care about the shape or quality on the tiny strip of leather, I just wished they actually used "true red" on these like the box states. I got rid of all my '04 pairs due to separation and the '13 pairs for this retro, so I grabbed a pair from JJ anyway so I can have a wearable pair, but definitely not worth the full $208 w/tax retail

Back
Top Bottom