OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

If you guys can get an hour free. Pull up 1998 ECF Bulls vs Pacers Micheal Jordan great performance on utube. It's about 50 minutes long. I had to watch it in like 4 different segments to get through it. It's highlights of that 7 game series. Which hits close to me living in Indiana. This is my favorite playoff series I've ever watched. Brings back a ton of good memories with my best friend and I. He was a huge Pacer fan. Still is. Just throwing this out there for anyone too young to remember what MJ was.

I appreciate that. Gonna give it a look when I have some free time.

I spent the day at king island, and my best friend said hey lets go back to indy they have a pacer rally in front of market square. I was all about it. This was game 6, and I went home and changed into everything bulls along with my black red 12s to go with. They had a giant screen outside the arena showing the game. I didn't realize I was gonna be the only one there in black and red. At least it felt like that. Thought I was gonna get my *** beat. The Pacers won that game so I had to take a lot of **** from a lot of people. Still one of the best times I ever had. Even ended up on the local news. I'm so glad to have experienced those moments. Even with the loss of that game, one of my favorite memories.

If you guys can get an hour free. Pull up 1998 ECF Bulls vs Pacers Micheal Jordan great performance on utube. It's about 50 minutes long. I had to watch it in like 4 different segments to get through it. It's highlights of that 7 game series. Which hits close to me living in Indiana. This is my favorite playoff series I've ever watched. Brings back a ton of good memories with my best friend and I. He was a huge Pacer fan. Still is. Just throwing this out there for anyone too young to remember what MJ was.

Looks like he's wearing all black 13's in game 3. Wth are those?! :nerd:

Looks like he's wearing all black 13's in game 3. Wth are those?! :nerd:

He wore a couple pairs of lowcut PE's during the playoffs...

The pair you noticed was these...
IMG_1413.JPG

The other PE was a pair of the Black/White colorway in a low...Mesh side panels and no yellow ring on the tongue also set them apart...
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG

Last edited:
Space jam 11? Damn, I love that the 30-40 something OG collector that grew up watching mike have better shot of getting and wearing these classics lol

I read through the forum and researched a bit online about the AJ XIII flints. What's the official word? Are they coming out this year or have they been cancelled? I saw a few pages back someone said they were NOT coming out anymore but then on the complex website it's still listed.

Ok we're referring b-grades nevermind. Downtown Detroit got them in FSR for retail months ago but those weren't b-grade

And they had white cement IV twice for retail

Back
Top Bottom