OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Screenshot_20170903-140020.jpg
Screenshot_20170903-140020.jpg
Screenshot_20170903-140046.jpg

my price ,,from where??

I bought my pair a week ago and recently I've noticed that the toe on the right shoe squeaks whenever I walk. Is anyone else having this problem?

I bought my pair a week ago and recently I've noticed that the toe on the right shoe squeaks whenever I walk. Is anyone else having this problem?

Had the same problem on my brave blues
Take the insole out and put baby powder inside
Rub it around everywhere
Put insole back
Should fix the problem it worked for me

Last edited:
Haha probably right
I'm hoping those hof and these sit long enough so I can use my code and GC
Would come out to around $126 each

I would only purchase it for $110
Same as the Cool Grey 8s

rooster rooster you copped HOF13 for good price this time my turn hahaha

Just goes to show you that all these lame new age sneakerheads aren't even real sneaker collectors. Shoes that flew off the shelves in the 2000s and a couple years ago, are now on a full size run on most footsites. Shocking, but i can't say I'm not surprised.

I went to my first and last SneakerCon this year and i couldn't believe how young all the kids there were. Im talking 8-13 years old. All of them had on NMDs or Yeezys! I took my brother who is 34 (I'm 32 now. I was 31 during the SneakerCon) and me and him spent like 45 minutes there and dipped! I felt completely out of place! The hype at the convention was on another level! I truly believe sneaker collabs is ruining the sneaker industry. If its not a LV x Yeezy x Supreme x Nike x KITH x Bape x Barack Obama then other normal shoes would probably sit. Right?

While these OG Blk/Red 13s sit (i got my pair on SNKRS today) other releases like the Air Max 1 OG Reds and OG Blues sold out in seconds and are being resold for $400+ LOL! The same shoes that were heavily discounted back in 2005 for around $40 are now being sold for $400 resale?!?! FOH!! Lets not forget the Gold and Silver 97s that sold out and was treated like the Concord 11 release back in 2011. Think about that...? The market is completely unpredictable.

Sneaker culture today is completely out of wack! The young middle school kids and high school kids are controlling the market for sneakers today. They aren't even real knowledgable about the history of sneaker fashion/collecting. If A$AP Rocky, Kanye, or some other feminine new age rapper wears a sneaker on IG, best believe that sneaker would sellout in seconds on release day. That same silly trend is whats happening today. OG collectors can't get a grasp of what they need to prepare for, versus whats probably going to sit.

So yes, its good that a shoe like the OG Blk/Red 13s can sit for awhile before you cop, but will the Blk Cement 3s fly off the shelves, how about the Shadow 1s, what about the Blk/White Nike Flyknit Trainers that come out next week? Three shoes that currently have an insane resale value that will probably lose hype/value come release time.

There's just no real trend anymore in the sneaker collecting world. Everything is based off of fake hype...

Right, so I better invest a pair of AM1 OG Red for the restock this Sep.

So I can resell for couple hundred

Or wear that "worth couple hundred shoe" years later, right?

Glad some of you guys were able to cop. I've been waiting for these to go on sale too but everyone (except Jimmyjazz) has promo code exclusions on them.

Reactions: PJS
Just got my pair from Jimmy jazz and looks like there's patent leather under the suede tongue. You can see it through the holes. My '13s is straight suede. Plus the stitching across looks very sloppy compared to my '13s. Anyone else's pairs have this? Its bugging me!

missed the jimmy jazz link. do y'all think these will go on sale? seems like they're slowly selling out... thinking about going to stockx trying to get a pair below retail.

missed the jimmy jazz link. do y'all think these will go on sale? seems like they're slowly selling out... thinking about going to stockx trying to get a pair below retail.

They'll go on sale eventually but you'll have to be fast to cop your size. I've been watching footlocker everyday waiting for them to take the exclusions off.

Finally got to see my pair. Going back to Nike as soon as I can get a pair on discount. Not terrible but not worth $200

Attachments

• IMG_20170909_202526.jpg
    IMG_20170909_202526.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom