OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

It's random so it's hard to say whether you'll get a reserve on these or not. I got the reserve for the 5s and I'm trying hard to not cop those yet. Need these 13s first

im not sure wether to cop the 5s or not. still on the fence. i keep hearing people say the leather on those 5s are buuuutter tho.

Dude who posted this pic said the red still isn't right and that the pic makes it look better.

Screenshot_20170803-120417.jpg

im not sure wether to cop the 5s or not. still on the fence. i keep hearing people say the leather on those 5s are buuuutter tho.
maan im really liking them but I feel like I will be able to scoop for cheap later. Once they hit around $130 I'll scoop but these 13s are priority. The double up is necessary for these

IMO and my experience with BRED releases..... they will make a lot.... and it will sell.... gonna be hard to cop (i dont know what the numbers are and I am basing this im pure speculation and my experience on BRED releases).

CANT FN WAIT FOR THESE! DOUBLING UP!!!!!!

Hope this will be an easy cop and then possibly be able to double up with some kind of discount later on down the road.. XIII collection has been growing this year!

I'm rocking my 04's to go on my raffle rounds. Definitely can't wait to get a fresh pair. Was highly disappointed in 2013

20170803_213350.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord!

Looks like JJ took pics of an employees worn 2013 pair...

Honestly though...Thhose fools didn't even try to make those things look good...

Back
Top Bottom