OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Attachments

• IMG_0448.PNG
    IMG_0448.PNG
    528.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm loving these easy releases. Got a pair from Finishline. So happy they had free shipping (and I also had a winners rewards to sweeten the purchase)

I just copped an OG black/red Jordan at back to school time with ease.
Thank you adidas, Kanye and hypebeasts. I hope Js are never "cool" again.

Sept will bring them back unfortunately.

The whole market is down. Why pay $190 on RD when most sites been heavily discounting and still having trouble moving product.

Nike greedy *** excluding everything now. Smh

I woke up just to not take any chances. I'm still scarred from what the situation was like just 3-4 yrs ago. This board is a big enough sample size to predict overall interest. When a top 10 classic like this only has 60 something pages that means they're sitting. $206 really ain't bad. I bought a pair of '05 flints a year later for $200 from FC. That was the resale price a year later back then. Love not having to bother going to Queens Center for raffles. Hope it never goes back to being like that. Now I just gotta wait for these to arrive.

So. I was pending on snkrs. Now I'm not. Not have option to buy but keep getting error.

Will wait for these to discount.

No hype for these.

Spacejams were most hyped. Easy 100k page views prob 1 mill total . And still easy cop. These not even touching SJ hype.

I love it.

Remember back in January 2013 these where super hard to get. Now it seems you can just get Jordan's at ease.

I was iffy but didn't mind shelling out the $200 Bc I'm not buying shoes every weekend anymore. I'll splash 2 bills to get a fresh pair of my fave OG cw's every now & then. We all got our vices lol

That's what I do. I'm good with the the OG releases from last year I doubled up on. I just need fresh flints like the OGs or '05s with nice 3M and no creased mesh bs like 2010. I like the Flints more than these but these are the 2nd best cw imo. I know a lot of people who probably like these the best tho.

Too many of these cws JB has been dropping would've looked like straight up variants a decade ago! A lot of hideous shoes have been released.

No way I woups even buy on discount with that being the shape!! :lol:

Crazy because the recent 13 lows came out so good!

Copped wifey the no tax and free shipping from kicks usa. :smokin

Nike reserved pair tracking updated to the 22nd instead of the 23rd. :smokin

School starts here Monday and can still walk in the mall and cop an OG colorway 13 ....thanx JB for listening to us and flooding the market.

Back
Top Bottom