OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I think Nike sent me another pair by mistake. I was complaining in Chat regarding the craftsmanship issues, provided detailed pictures and was advised a nike rep will be contacting me in 2-3 days. After a few days, I received an email stating that a replacement order is being processed for overnight shipping. Next day, I received my third pair. Has this ever happened to you? I don't even know if I'm required to ship the pair I was complaining about. I didn't an email shipping label or anything. Fyi, the replacement order stated a charge of $0.

Don't they usually ship out replacements ONLY when the defective or returned item is received? Or did they ship me a free pair for the inconvenience?

I think Nike sent me another pair by mistake. I was complaining in Chat regarding the craftsmanship issues, provided detailed pictures and was advised a nike rep will be contacting me in 2-3 days. After a few days, I received an email stating that a replacement order is being processed for overnight shipping. Next day, I received my third pair. Has this ever happened to you? I don't even know if I'm required to ship the pair I was complaining about. I didn't an email shipping label or anything. Fyi, the replacement order stated a charge of $0.

Don't they usually ship out replacements ONLY when the defective or returned item is received? Or did they ship me a free pair for the inconvenience?

Sounds like they made a mistake. I would call and let them know of the mistake. If they say keep them, cool deal.

Are you serious? Lol

If nike is tossing shoes around like that his little bit of change isnt going to affect them whatsoever, Nike isnt struggling and f them for not using their profits on better craftmanship in the first place.

"Hey teacher, i know the bell is about to ring but you forgot to check our homework assignment"

Foh

My ubiq order from rd is still mia. Should've called them last week, not sure what's going on with them recently. :lol:

Just keep it moving

congrats

keep 'em. i made the mistake of calling villa cus they sent me an extra shoe once and they said i had to return it. rep then said if i never wouldv called them i wouldv been able to keep them

Just got mine right now in an outlet. $124

Attachments

• IMG_8267.JPG
    IMG_8267.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Are you serious? Lol

If nike is tossing shoes around like that his little bit of change isnt going to affect them whatsoever, Nike isnt struggling and f them for not using their profits on better craftmanship in the first place.

"Hey teacher, i know the bell is about to ring but you forgot to check our homework assignment"

Foh

Short terms gains are exactly that, karma can be mean

I guess it was a return. I only saw a 9.5 and a 12.
Told the cashier that im having a bad day and he gave me $20 off more. Lol. I was about to use the $10 survey but he said that its either the $20 customer satisfaction or just the $10. Of course i got the bigger discount. Lol.

I gotta say

This was my first Air Jordan, and my dad cut it up half year later. I should have been with the crowd at FCFS locations waiting.

Super nostalgic to me, and are selling out most sizes on NDC.

But I won't pull any trigger until steep discount.
Maybe I am too old to wear Bred.
I might cop cool grey 8 instead...... I could wear that suede into them meeting rooms!

Back
Top Bottom