OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

i usually wear a 13 in some retro's like 1's,4's and and 12's

for 11's i wear a 14

i pulled the trigger and copped size 13 from shiek price was to good.

hopefully i won't regret it even though my collection is mix of 13's and 14's which is weird.

heck i have yeezy's in 12.5. (750's) and crazy thing they fit just fine smh....

i know i was disappointing in the flu games my size 14 feels like boot and slides when i walk.

just wish sizing was like air maxes you know what your going to get. at least for me and i can go 13-14 in them

Reactions: PJS
thanks all you guys reps all around hopefully my gamble pays off if not imma return em and call it a total loss

Shiekh ships from warehouse in ca
They double box and use ups ground
They usually ship out within 2 business days in my experience

Based off this alone, I ordered another pair from Shiekh. FTL is probably going to ship their pair in the bag of death. I'm going to keep the better of the two pairs and return the other pair to FTL.

The best way to tell if FTL FTA Champs etc will ship from warehouse or store is when you checkout in my experience
If checkout gives you an option to use PayPal it will be double boxed and shipped from warehouse
If you can only pay by credit card it's getting shipped from store in a bag

The best way to tell if FTL FTA Champs etc will ship from warehouse or store is when you checkout in my experience
If checkout gives you an option to use PayPal it will be double boxed and shipped from warehouse
If you can only pay by credit card it's getting shipped from store in a bag

nah ive paid by pp before and i still got the bag of death for some ACGs from eastbay. they didnt fit and i had to call them for an exchange and asked them directly not to mail in a bag and.....the exchange pair came in a bag lol

the funny thing was they reminded me to send back the pair for exchange in a box so it doesnt get damaged......i thought in my head sooo yall worried about the shoebox and shoes being damaged when i send em back to you guys.....but yall dont care when yall sending them to me.....lol

Last edited:
the funny thing was they reminded me to send back the pair for exchange in a box so it doesnt get damaged......i thought in my head sooo yall worried about the shoebox and shoes being damaged when i send em back to you guys.....but yall dont care when yall sending them to me.....lol

Smh these companies

Those greedy mutha ***** only worry about their ends but they be trashing your **** that you paid with your hard earned money. :lol::smh:

Have tried several times, still comes down to Screenshot_20170928-183231.png

Have tried several times, still comes down to Screenshot_20170928-183231.png
You create an account on befrugal using the referal link previously posted on pg 117 to get the $10 cashback and then click through to Shiekh from befrugal for 10% cashback on your purchase. You don't get the cashback monies from befrugal immediately! It will show up on your befrugal account in about a week typically and then it is pending for another month or two before you can cash it out via check or paypal. So when all said and done the price is $118 for the shoes after you receive your cashback. Hope this helps clarify any confusion.

Lmao just got hit with cancellation from FTL "due to lack of product availability"
Outstanding FTL!!!
Glad I ordered that second (cheaper) pair from Shiekh.

Eff FTL.

Reactions: PJS
Welp, shiekh code is expired now. Was debating on the double up, but that makes the decision not to way easier lol

Gotta give props to Shiekh. Got my pair delivered the day after I ordered them.
Got a decent pair, only 1 minor glue stain and slight elf toe.

Edit: Sure wish the red would pop just a little more, it almost seems like a dull red instead of a bright red.

Sure wish the red would pop just a little more, it almost seems like a dull red instead of a bright red.

Well: Since the OGs, Jordan Brand has cut back the quality of the leather, the suede, and even the cushioning used; to save costs. So why not also cut back the coloring dye used? It doesn't matter if it looks like it's been through a washing machine because people will cop anyway. Right?

Back
Top Bottom