OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

THAT WAS QUITE POSSIBLY ONE OF THE WORST VIDEOS I HAVE EVER WATCHED EVEN WITH THE SOUND OFF.. HAD TO CUT IT OFF. AND WTF ARE THEY IN A HOTEL ROOM

Delete if already posted

Damn that dude is annoying. I want his ceiling fan to come loose and fall on his head knocking fam out temporarily. Then when he regains consciousness he doesn't sound so stupid. That's what I want

Nah I'm talking about the dude that winds up the shoe like he's throwing a pitch and keeps saying CLEANSED. 1 video like that is enough but I gotta listen to this clown everytime he posts a sneaker vid? Mute button

That was expected 
laugh.gif
 these are too classic

Other than the OG Nike Air tab, these III's just aint hitting like that IMO. The toe box in that Rich's Kicks video still looks bulky on foot and the elephant print looks like previous editions the last 10 years. I wanna like these a lot though, but I think I'm gonna stick with my 2011 pairs and save the cash.

I could not afford a pair in 2011. These were the shoes I wanted most in high school, I'm in. Just hope there's not too much heat next year so my wallet can recover

I could not afford a pair in 2011. These were the shoes I wanted most in high school, I'm in. Just hope there's not too much heat next year so my wallet can recover

You got this homie. Your patience will be rewarded with that "Nike Air." :nthat:

Last edited:
My spot just got them in they want $300 debating! I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and scoop them up in a bit.

Last edited:
There's just no need to pay over retail for these; please don't feed that madness ;-).  The last number of NA releases have proven that these GRs are available for all of us who want them.  If you really want them, do your normal Sat morning hussle rather than take a chance waiting for them to go on discount or selling out  in a couple of days.  Don't worry, you'll get them if you want them!

Don't even second guess yourself. These are gonna be so widely available that if you sit this out, you'll regret it.

Back
Top Bottom