OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Well congrats on making parole .
laugh.gif
Ha ha.  The truth is that when I saw some retros in a niketown in '03 I thought..."man, they're selling these again....I had these in highschool....but this is old tech....wow, these are expensive".  It took me that long to notice the retro market; I had moved on from sneakers, and didn't peruse sneakers shops anymore like I did when I was a kid.  In fact, I had just donated by OG Aquas b/c I didn't wear them anymore; I still loved Nike Air, but moved to Cole Haan w/ Nike Air instead. When I saw Militarys in '06 in NYC, I thought they were super cool and nostalgic, but didn't feel they fit into my lifestyle anymore. Something changed in '13 and I got nostalgic and discovered NT... Kind of wishing this distraction never resurfaced....oh well; it's fun! 

How's the leather on these? I saw a video of that Scoop kid crying about the quality, but from having seen some of his videos in the past he has no clue what he's talking about half the time and has no knowledge of kicks beyond five years ago.

This kremlin thing is going over my head.
On another note whip is flexing team early now. :lol:
U rocking any of them?

This kremlin thing is going over my head.
On another note whip is flexing team early now.
laugh.gif

U rocking any of them?
Most likely later on during the holidays. My current rotation consists of 14s, 12s, 7s, 4s, 1.5s, Pinnacles, and Kobes.

Anyone know when these will pop up for foot Locker and foot action reserve app?

Usually countdowns end Friday. But these drop Friday.

Countdowns will probably end on thanksgiving and these go up on the app on Monday?

How's the leather on these? I saw a video of that Scoop kid crying about the quality, but from having seen some of his videos in the past he has no clue what he's talking about half the time and has no knowledge of kicks beyond five years ago.

That mute button. :smokin

I haven't seen them in hand yet, but shouldn't they at least be on par with the last run of 3's or slightly better? If they're like the 88's or even the '11 BC's, then I'd be content. But if that's what they decide to give us, then that $70 up-charge is insane. I hope these are nice because 3's are my favorite model. Still in for a pair with a coupon.

Side note: I hope JB gives us something close to the CM's when the BC's eventually drop (doubtful, I know). Every time I see the CM's at the mall, I can't stop myself from feeling that leather.

Back
Top Bottom