OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

So glad everybody passing on these, been waiting on these for awhile ....don't care about leather stiffness, red tongue, or mid sole paint chipping, and as my sig indicate-

Thou shall not pass on nike air 3s, especially the true blue colorway.

Last edited:
They don't want you to cop the red tongue True Blues [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well, glad that KicksUSA is doing FCFS for these and the Doom's.  No time for all that registration crap.

Well, glad that KicksUSA is doing FCFS for these and the Doom's.  No time for all that registration crap.

With the abundance of these, it's probably actually better to do a raffle. Especially with them being last week. I won three out of the four I entered for these. With it being a 8 to 6 pick up time, that's probably better than standing in line waiting for a store to open.

With the abundance of these, it's probably actually better to do a raffle. Especially with them being last week. I won three out of the four I entered for these. With it being a 8 to 6 pick up time, that's probably better than standing in line waiting for a store to open.
Please, I'm getting there around 7:35 since they open at 8.  I'm not doing no camping out.  I'm getting too old for that... (In my Roger Murtaugh voice)

I'm very serious and from what someone already posted, these are very comfortable on foot. Some of you just love to complain about frivolous things.

You'll understand when you're older and wiser someday. Feel free to take the word of ONE poster who said they were comfortable while countless of "guys who obsess over the feel of leather" try to educate you otherwise. I understand that you've probably never owned a pair of Jordans pre 2005 so you wouldn't know what we're talking about.

Ultimately shoes are frivolous things and you should buy whatever you like, but don't be salty that there's guys that demand and expect better products for the sneaker community.

Bruh, I'm 37yrs old and have been on NT since it began. On Nike Park before that. Not one time have I ever felt that a shoe was uncomfortable because of the softness or stiffness of the leather. The tech and padding is usually what dictates the level of comfort.

I definitely don't care if yall decide to complain all day like women, I just said I find it humorous and will never understand it. Like someone already said, not once have I ever posted in a thread for a sneaker that I didn't like just to constantly complain about it. :lol:

Have at it though :D

My finish line in Kalamazoo MI doing guaranteed tickets tomorrow what's a best time for me to go get my ticket ?? Anyone

Yep
They aren't soft though, and Nike went down on each iteration of retros. From 94 to 2001 to 2006 to the crap that was on the sport blues
Not soft? Really?  This is me lightly pinching the leather on my 2001s.  They're not 94 quality, but imo they're top notch. I don't know your standards for leather are and everyone has their own interpretation of quality, but owning as many shoes as most of us on here have you can't complain about the leather on the 2001s or older.

Back
Top Bottom