OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

They're like that because the idiots making them didn't tuck the upper down far enough on the last. That notch should be sewn down to where its underneath the midsole

Last edited:
That's probably also why everyones ep on the heel is so high. They didn't tuck the upper enough when sewing them down.

No issues on my pair, can´t complain.

Especially since they were 190 in Europe, they don´t charge extra for NA here thank god.

[emoji]128545[/emoji] [emoji]128545[/emoji] [emoji]128545[/emoji] [emoji]128074[/emoji] [emoji]128074[/emoji] [emoji]128074[/emoji] wtf. Just got my ndc pair today. Right shoe looks like it was made for quasimodo. View media item 2245516plus glue stains and paint blotches. Going back.

Still haven't gotten shipping confirmation from villa every one else has gotten their pair already I'm curious to know how my pair will turn out

View media item 2245553
This will be the 3rd or 4th pair I'm returning from NDC/SNKRS this year. All borderline b grades. My TBs have dried glue strips on the inside blue fabric and white paint on the eyelet. Both heels have points above the heel tab. Looks like a different mold compared to my Sport Blue and Infrared 3s.

More on feet shots as these are breaking in nicely. So glad i didn't pass on these thangs
pimp.gif

This thread wins for the most legit complaints on a nike remastered retro [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Those pics looking good up there. Rocked mine everyday since Wednesday. Happy no signs of cracking or chipping on the midsole.

Looks like that part of the shoe is holding up better than last release.

My pair came in yesterday from Villa and they are flawless. No paint issues and the elephant print is OD or cut different on one shoe when compared to the other. Overall I love them, hope others had my type of experience rather than quality defective ones.

This thread wins for the most legit complaints on a nike remastered retro [emoji]128529[/emoji]
These weren't remastered, The space jams are remastered but the OGs IX are not.

I know I was confused about that, I thought all OGs were going to be remastered but I was wrong.

Metallic V's wasn't described as remastered but quality was great imo.

Last edited:

I know I was confused about that, I thought all OGs were going to be remastered but I was wrong.

Where is the list that shows what shoes are remastered and what shoes aren't cause it's looks like people are just making excuses for Nike

is that stated officially somewhere? I was under the impression everything after their anouncement would be remastered. Now if that is a real change or just a marketing-term we can debate.

Sheesh all these complaints! I'll just leave this small POSITIVE note right here. Got my NDC pair in today and they are perfect! No flaws. For everyone that has a flawed pair here's the bright side......since these are still in store go swap the kicks out [emoji]128580[/emoji] If it's not a option for whomever Hope something works out for you.

Sheesh all these complaints! I'll just leave this small POSITIVE note right here. Got my NDC pair in today and they are perfect! No flaws. For everyone that has a flawed pair here's the bright side......since these are still in store go swap the kicks out [emoji]128580[/emoji] If it's not a option for whomever Hope something works out for you.

Complaining has become the "cool" thing to do, esp when the shoe is still sitting and readily avail.

Complaining has become the "cool" thing to do, esp when the shoe is still sitting and readily avail.
especially when they're supposed to be better quality, remastered, and cost more than normal retail

Back
Top Bottom