OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Nvm  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ Oh hell nah :rofl: !

As I've stated many times in here, I'm waiting to get these for under retail.....but after all these pics, I'm good fam.

Yeah, some of ya'll really have bad pairs

i guess i was one of the lucky ones

id be down for another at 120 or lower 
nerd.gif

Who cares if other people spent full retail or got swoosh discount on them though?
Trust they care. And they'll let you know if they got discounts, while you paid a higher price or found at some outlet. It's a big deal to them
laugh.gif
. Don't understand why.

Where is the list that shows what shoes are remastered and what shoes aren't cause it's looks like people are just making excuses for Nike
Taken from SC article June 6, 2014  

Interview with Dave Schechter, VP of Jordan Footwear
 Zac Dubaik: Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?

Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.
I knew I recalled that all JB retros going forward would fall under the remastered program.

Can you actually take a pair that you received from Nike back to a foot store and exchange for a better pair?

I seriously hope those asking for a swoosh hookup get banned from this thread. Y'all know that's not allowed. 

Saw these in person and no way im paying 220 for these things. I dont understand how out of the 3 most iconic model numbers, the 3 is the one that seems like it gets shafted. My infrared 3s at 170 box look as good and maybe better and these are remastered? Joke. Black cements better come on point cause all these top cw rereleases are just going down the drain imo.

Saw these in person and no way im paying 220 for these things. I dont understand how out of the 3 most iconic model numbers, the 3 is the one that seems like it gets shafted. My infrared 3s at 170 box look as good and maybe better and these are remastered? Joke. Black cements better come on point cause all these top cw rereleases are just going down the drain imo.

Both 2011 Black and White Cement 3s also had the same elephant print not matching issues... Very common amongs 3s... Some of them even on the same side of the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom