OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I like to match and I will with these. Don't really care what other ppl do. Miss the days when you ask what to wear with a shoe on here and all they throw up is a Vick Jersey and it's over

whats up with the navy blue midsole on these lol

lazy *** nike just using their left over olympic shoe paint again

Last edited:
2 pairs on release date
This man knows
smokin.gif

Y'all do realize that these are technically the first Olympic Air jordan's hence the red, with the white and blue

Y'all do realize that Chicago has a baseball team with this color scheme

Y'all do realize...that this shoe originally had a red liner on the tongue right...

:rolleyes rookies

This
BCs and WCs have red tongue liners. And FRs too.
If the 01, 09, 11 TBs were produced with red tongues.... would we get the same complaints that we are getting now??

Y'all do realize that these are technically the first Olympic Air jordan's hence the red, with the white and blue

Y'all do realize that Chicago has a baseball team with this color scheme

Y'all do realize...that this shoe originally had a red liner on the tongue right...

:rolleyes rookies

This
If the 01, 09, 11 TBs were produced with red tongues.... would we get the same complaints that we are getting now??
eh, the blue tongue still is much more cleaner tho.
I'll have to see these in hand

This

We are getting whats called(made up) the "JB keeps messing **** up effect" Had JB always done the red tongue, people wouldnt think it looks weird. Black Cements, Fire Reds and White Cements didnt have the tongue rolled on the retros, but people had no issues. Its similar to the Space Jam retro this year, so many people think it looks weird and are having to get used to it, because JB messed with the shape twice since the originals. Some would argue that the Black Cements and White Cements would look weird without the red showing. Maybe JB saw it looked weird in 2001 with the red showing and that was the reason for the change to Blue.

View media item 2208596View media item 2208598View media item 2208599View media item 2208600View media item 2208604View media item 2208605View media item 2208607View media item 2208623

View media item 2208601

Last edited:
We are getting whats called(made up) the "JB keeps messing **** up effect" Had JB always done the red tongue, people wouldnt think it looks weird. Black Cements, Fire Reds and White Cements didnt have the tongue rolled on the retros, but people had no issues. Its similar to the Space Jam retro this year, so many people think it looks weird and are having to get used to it, because JB messed with the shape twice since the originals. Some would argue that the Black Cements and White Cements would look weird without the red showing. Maybe JB saw it looked weird in 2001 with the red showing and that was the reason for the change to Blue.

View media item 2208596View media item 2208598View media item 2208599View media item 2208600View media item 2208604View media item 2208605View media item 2208607View media item 2208623

View media item 2208601

I'm probably going to get roasted, or flamed for this, but most 3's DO NOT age well... IMHO.

So I got to hold these in hand

And honestly not to beat a dead horse here

But the damn shape is awful

Now don't get me wrong I've long accepted the fact I'll never get like that 01 retro shape

But the shape on these are not even as good as the what 2014's which is crazy

And I'm not just speaking toe box even the ankle area is just bad to me

And for 220 box plus tax I'm passing can't do it

Also stop thinking this is limited it's not

Also many may pass as like what 2 weeks later spacejams drop for the same price(also not limited)

Last edited:
I'm actually willing to drive to a shopping mall, talk to a person in a referees uniform thats not an actual referee, purchase my True Blues, walk back to my car, drive back to my house, and post pictures on Niketalk.com.
These are my 'gotta haves' of 2016
'01s held me down for 10+ years
smokin.gif
2001s were great. Too bad I lost mine in during a move but they had yellowed pretty badly 
grin.gif

Now don't get me wrong I've long accepted the fact I'll never get like that 01 retro shape

Also many may pass as like what 2 weeks later spacejams drop for the same price(also not limited)
I figured this would pretty much be the case. Never expected JB to go back to the old shape, I mean all new retro's have bad shape lets be real here. Unlike most, I'm passing on SJ and getting these. SJ patent cut is horrible and they look awful 
laugh.gif
. Rather wear a pair of 3s over 11s any day of the week..

These labeled as a QS Vamp? Looking to double up if not

Back
Top Bottom