OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Even spots known for not getting anything are getting these
Metallic 5 numbers.....................oh hell yes
nthat.gif

Was all in on these but recently my laptop broke so I'll try picking these up after the first of the year

Damn seeing how many stores That will get these gives me a good chance it's impossible to strike out I wouldn't be surprised if there's even some spots that has these sitting due to mass production

Last edited:
damn!!! DI'd thethe aquas map look like this?
I don't have a screenshot of the Aqua 8s launch map but it sure seems like it, for a Black Friday release these numbers are to be expected. I wouldn't be surprised if even DlCK's Sporting Goods gets them.

Last edited:
Man with these numbers you have to wonder if these will eventually hit outlets. Low key contemplating if I should wait for that disco. I probably won't though :lol:.

Man with these numbers you have to wonder if these will eventually hit outlets. Low key contemplating if I should wait for that disco. I probably won't though
laugh.gif
It's always a coin flip considering this is also a Retro 3..........the Cement 4s has similar numbers, remember that?  And those never touched the outlet despite seeing them sit for at least 2 days after release

Maybe it's because my outlets is full of garbage but I never seen a 2016 NA Cement 4 touch an outlet that wasn't a size 17-18. Whether these will hit outlets in full size runs is interesting considering everyone is bending over to pay that $220, even though if no one did JB wouldn't charge that price in the first place.

It's always a coin flip considering this is also a Retro 3..........the Cement 4s has similar numbers, remember that?  And those never touched the outlet despite seeing them sit for at least 2 days after release
those hit a few outlets around the country. Even 11s hit outlets in some areas.

Good chance they see some kind of discount.. BF numbers are usually almost double a typical GR.

those hit a few outlets around the country. Even 11s hit outlets in some areas.
Well, I've been corrected.  Then again, Houston really only has 2 Nike outlets (I don't consider San Marcos's Nike Outlet belonging to Houston, that's more for Austin/San Antonio).

Well, I've been corrected.  Then again, Houston really only has 2 Nike outlets (I don't consider San Marcos's Nike Outlet belonging to Houston, that's more for Austin/San Antonio).

There's three in the Houston area unless they closed the one in Conroe.

Jordans going to outlets are overrated anyway considering they're usually slightly below retail if not retail itself.

Only people really getting good deals at outlets on Jordans are those stacking coupons on top of sales.

Jordans going to outlets are overrated anyway considering they're usually slightly below retail if not retail itself.

Only people really getting good deals at outlets on Jordans are those stacking coupons on top of sales.

I saw the 17+ in the outlet for $170. Would've used that family and friends discount 30% off from the Nike+ app and got them for $119 if they had my size.

Back
Top Bottom