OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Gotta have faith man. If it's anything like the other NA releases this year then we should all eat on release day.

Positive vibes

Thanks. If that is the case I should be good then.

No way you should strike out on these...

i can help if that's how you really feel 

Appreciate it fam, but based on the consensus I should be able to lockdown a pair.

Repped you both.

Mine I ordered from FNL today are supposed to be here tomorrow.  FNL in the Midwest ships from Indy and I am in central IL.  I was ticked about the $10 shipping but I guess I can't complain too much if it's coming that fast.

So many people eating on NT with the reservations got me kind of salty, not going to lie. LOL.

I much rather wait a few days extra then to pay fnl $10 bucks for shipping.

Me personally I'd rather pay the $10 instead of waking up on Friday at 5:30 AM. Wished I pulled the trigger on FNL instead of hesitating.

Just depends on how you look at it. To each their own I guess.

So many people eating on NT with the reservations got me kind of salty, not going to lie. LOL.

Me too man lol. Yesterday morning everyone was posting their GOT EM screenshots. Mean while Nike sending me reservations for the Kobes, LeBron Soldiers, and KDs... I'm like BRUHHHHHH

bro i checked both my accounts yesterday and I couldnt reserve with NDC. I seen another tweet so I tried again and they let me in was weird. Paid of to be persistent

Me personally I'd rather pay the $10 instead of waking up on Friday at 5:30 AM. Wished I pulled the trigger on FNL instead of hesitating.

Just depends on how you look at it. To each their own I guess.

FNL was to much shoes, tax and shipping Yikes... NDC tax, could use discount, free shipping #winning

Got the reservation today and spoke with a Nike rep and gave me a 15% off promo code. Should be here by the 30th.

Man I have tried everything, I chatted , called customer service , basically pleading with them to give me an invitation. They just keep saying sorry you are not getting a reservation for the 3's. unreal!!!!!!  Everybody is eating.... except me.  I know there is going to be plenty around, but still don't understand how this many people are getting them.

Back
Top Bottom