Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Drop me and add him.

Son had like best picks.
30t6p3b.gif

J, I'm on my phone, can you PM him and offer up your spot if you're sure? Have him come in here and say he accepts so we know we're covered.

J, I'm on my phone, can you PM him and offer up your spot if you're sure? Have him come in here and say he accepts so we know we're covered.

I love Charlie Murphy
laugh.gif

Any of y'all ever see The House of Sand and Fog? Jennifer Connolly's in it naked a few times, but it's a pretty $+%+$% up story overall.

I love Charlie Murphy
laugh.gif

Any of y'all ever see The House of Sand and Fog? Jennifer Connolly's in it naked a few times, but it's a pretty $+%+$% up story overall.

^ So I should just take that off my list now?
laugh.gif

It's a really heavy, really good movie. And Jennifer Connolly's been >>>> to me since Dark City.

I was convinced that the mother was gonna break through over here and be amazing. Instead she ends up on 24 and X3.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

^ So I should just take that off my list now?
laugh.gif

It's a really heavy, really good movie. And Jennifer Connolly's been >>>> to me since Dark City.

I was convinced that the mother was gonna break through over here and be amazing. Instead she ends up on 24 and X3.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Big J generously gave me his spot. Im afraid i wont be able to do his spot justice, because from the previous draft he seemed to be making some beasty picks...but ill give it a shot. 
smile.gif
 Thanks dawg.

Big J generously gave me his spot. Im afraid i wont be able to do his spot justice, because from the previous draft he seemed to be making some beasty picks...but ill give it a shot. 
smile.gif
 Thanks dawg.

I love Charlie Murphy
laugh.gif

My dads friend was in that movie, Shohreh Aghdashloo. She actually got nominated for an oscar which was crazy...
but what was most crazy was that after the oscar craze and her popularity rising...my dad called to congratulate her and she had changed her number, with no notice to him. Its crazy because i remember our family having dinner with her and her family a few times in San Francisco. 

Suffice to say we still have not heard back from her till this day...us little people are no longer important
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I love Charlie Murphy
laugh.gif

My dads friend was in that movie, Shohreh Aghdashloo. She actually got nominated for an oscar which was crazy...
but what was most crazy was that after the oscar craze and her popularity rising...my dad called to congratulate her and she had changed her number, with no notice to him. Its crazy because i remember our family having dinner with her and her family a few times in San Francisco. 

Suffice to say we still have not heard back from her till this day...us little people are no longer important
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Ok, 2000's draft board is set up in the first post.  LTB subbed in for Big J.  People that can't get to their computers in a timely matter, you now have two guys you can "borrow" for your picks if needed, Big J and Dub.  If you know you'll be out a while, PM them and give them lists to make picks for you so everyone else can keep moving.  The 90's were done in 5 days including a weekend, no damn reason we can't plow thru 2000 in a 5 day work week when everyone is near a computer/phone/IPad, whatever. 

Monday morning, first thing, JRP, you will be on the clock. 

Ok, 2000's draft board is set up in the first post.  LTB subbed in for Big J.  People that can't get to their computers in a timely matter, you now have two guys you can "borrow" for your picks if needed, Big J and Dub.  If you know you'll be out a while, PM them and give them lists to make picks for you so everyone else can keep moving.  The 90's were done in 5 days including a weekend, no damn reason we can't plow thru 2000 in a 5 day work week when everyone is near a computer/phone/IPad, whatever. 

Monday morning, first thing, JRP, you will be on the clock. 

Big J
Dub
Ska
JA

Are at least 4 solid judges we have, and we can invite a couple other regs later on if we want.  Plus now we'll have 13 voters as opposed to 11 like the 90's.  So we should be covered. 

I have a big @#$ list to work thru already but for this weekend I think I have 2 more Hitchcock movies, Internal Affairs and that one Kev has been mentioning on my DVR, I have Harry Potter and that Nic Cage one on my thumbdrive, and then my wife has been askin me to take her to see some scray flick that came out today, forgot the name though.  Not working Saturdays as much anymore has really helped my sleep/movie watching lately. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Big J
Dub
Ska
JA

Are at least 4 solid judges we have, and we can invite a couple other regs later on if we want.  Plus now we'll have 13 voters as opposed to 11 like the 90's.  So we should be covered. 

I have a big @#$ list to work thru already but for this weekend I think I have 2 more Hitchcock movies, Internal Affairs and that one Kev has been mentioning on my DVR, I have Harry Potter and that Nic Cage one on my thumbdrive, and then my wife has been askin me to take her to see some scray flick that came out today, forgot the name though.  Not working Saturdays as much anymore has really helped my sleep/movie watching lately. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom