Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by jrp44

I'm having a hard time trying to decide what movie to pick first 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Well, I'm taking the greatest movie of all time second. If you take it first
30t6p3b.gif
Impossible, im taking the GOAT with my late-round pick... 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

just watched the king's speech. excellent good movie. Not much happens. Strictly character development. Acting is ridiculous

The speech at the end had me at the edge of my seat. I knew he wasn't going to mess up, but his acting made it so conceivable that he could just slur at any second.

So true. I thought it'd be a lot drier than it turned out, Firth was perfect. The movies Guy Pearce is in are always good money. How does this dude beat Fincher and Nolan? He did a House season finale job compared to those two.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

just watched the king's speech. excellent good movie. Not much happens. Strictly character development. Acting is ridiculous

The speech at the end had me at the edge of my seat. I knew he wasn't going to mess up, but his acting made it so conceivable that he could just slur at any second.

So true. I thought it'd be a lot drier than it turned out, Firth was perfect. The movies Guy Pearce is in are always good money. How does this dude beat Fincher and Nolan? He did a House season finale job compared to those two.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Don't worry I won't take your movie....it wasn't THAT good
grin.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Don't worry I won't take your movie....it wasn't THAT good
grin.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Okay I sent CP my draft rankings. Dub Im gonna PM you when I have my first round picks set up
smile.gif

Okay I sent CP my draft rankings. Dub Im gonna PM you when I have my first round picks set up
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom