Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

They damn well better.
laugh.gif
I want pick-by-pick expert analysis.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I love Charlie Murphy
laugh.gif

Any of y'all ever see The House of Sand and Fog? Jennifer Connolly's in it naked a few times, but it's a pretty $+%+$% up story overall.
I watched this a few years ago in my theater class, pretty $$!+*% up ending.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I love Charlie Murphy
laugh.gif

Any of y'all ever see The House of Sand and Fog? Jennifer Connolly's in it naked a few times, but it's a pretty $+%+$% up story overall.
I watched this a few years ago in my theater class, pretty $$!+*% up ending.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They damn well better.
laugh.gif

I can see it now....

My bad, I watched it in my playwrighting class today and I was hype to reference it.

I'm still mad yall have seen everything is all.�
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They damn well better.
laugh.gif

I can see it now....

My bad, I watched it in my playwrighting class today and I was hype to reference it.

I'm still mad yall have seen everything is all.�
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dirk, Dub, Prime, ya'll got votes on the 90's? 
nerd.gif
  Get em in if you do. 

The judges can talk as they want when picks roll in, but don't be offerin any stuff that hasn't been chosen.  They can PM folks if they want too, but don't be free broadcasting that stuff in front of all eyes. 

J Connelly House of Sand and Fog, is that the one with Don Johnson?  I saw a movie with her and him a few years back, she's topless on a beach or something, good Lord she looked like she could float with them things. 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Dirk, Dub, Prime, ya'll got votes on the 90's? 
nerd.gif
  Get em in if you do. 

The judges can talk as they want when picks roll in, but don't be offerin any stuff that hasn't been chosen.  They can PM folks if they want too, but don't be free broadcasting that stuff in front of all eyes. 

J Connelly House of Sand and Fog, is that the one with Don Johnson?  I saw a movie with her and him a few years back, she's topless on a beach or something, good Lord she looked like she could float with them things. 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

If I'm sitting out of the draft due to not having enough time this coming week, no way I'm giving you bums pick by pick commentary
laugh.gif
Can't speak for the others, but in my evaluation I'll be looking at total roster and strength of your genres.

I won't be using a points system per se, but if your team has a lot of strong choices in most genres, then that will be favorable for your final ranking. However a few great picks can pick up the slack for a weaker one or two but that has it's limits, a top heavy team might not do as well as a team with good to great balance for all spots. If you pick an absolute stinker and place it as your comedy or major genre, than you better have picked some terrific choices and great sleepers to make up for it.

I could probably do round recaps/analysis if everyone agrees to it, but I wouldn't want to influence future picks if that's the case.

If I'm sitting out of the draft due to not having enough time this coming week, no way I'm giving you bums pick by pick commentary
laugh.gif
Can't speak for the others, but in my evaluation I'll be looking at total roster and strength of your genres.

I won't be using a points system per se, but if your team has a lot of strong choices in most genres, then that will be favorable for your final ranking. However a few great picks can pick up the slack for a weaker one or two but that has it's limits, a top heavy team might not do as well as a team with good to great balance for all spots. If you pick an absolute stinker and place it as your comedy or major genre, than you better have picked some terrific choices and great sleepers to make up for it.

I could probably do round recaps/analysis if everyone agrees to it, but I wouldn't want to influence future picks if that's the case.

Round would be cool, but none of it is necessary. 
laugh.gif

Chime in as you see fit.  Plenty of people would say "good pick" or "damn it" or whatever after most picks, so don't feel like you have to reply to everything that goes on .
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Round would be cool, but none of it is necessary. 
laugh.gif

Chime in as you see fit.  Plenty of people would say "good pick" or "damn it" or whatever after most picks, so don't feel like you have to reply to everything that goes on .
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

just watched the king's speech. excellent good movie. Not much happens. Strictly character development. Acting is ridiculous

just watched the king's speech. excellent good movie. Not much happens. Strictly character development. Acting is ridiculous

Originally Posted by DubA169

The speech at the end had me at the edge of my seat. I knew he wasn't going to mess up, but his acting made it so conceivable that he could just slur at any second.

Originally Posted by DubA169

The speech at the end had me at the edge of my seat. I knew he wasn't going to mess up, but his acting made it so conceivable that he could just slur at any second.

Originally Posted by jrp44

I'm having a hard time trying to decide what movie to pick first 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Well, I'm taking the greatest movie of all time second. If you take it first
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

I'm having a hard time trying to decide what movie to pick first 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Well, I'm taking the greatest movie of all time second. If you take it first
30t6p3b.gif