Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

shafted
not really
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

shafted

This. You %$+%*#% dont know good movies
30t6p3b.gif

(jk jk jk I know you do. You %$+%*#% just dont know foreign/art movies)

I PMd Dub my list, so if I'm not here tomorrow to do the draft PM him. Not me.

shafted

This. You %$+%*#% dont know good movies
30t6p3b.gif

(jk jk jk I know you do. You %$+%*#% just dont know foreign/art movies)

I PMd Dub my list, so if I'm not here tomorrow to do the draft PM him. Not me.

I had Kool, Dirk, Noskey, JRS, and CP in my top 5

no one really had an awful list by any means, I was impressed with the draft as a whole

I had Kool, Dirk, Noskey, JRS, and CP in my top 5

no one really had an awful list by any means, I was impressed with the draft as a whole

2nd place. most number 1 votes from this thread. I can dig it.

going to be at work tomorrow so i might be slow getting in noskey's picks but i'll def check this thread multiple times when I get a chance

2nd place. most number 1 votes from this thread. I can dig it.

going to be at work tomorrow so i might be slow getting in noskey's picks but i'll def check this thread multiple times when I get a chance

shafted
not really
laugh.gif
If it's any consolation (which I know it won't because I didn't even make the top 3, lol), I had you as my #1 pick and it wasn't even close.
I know my 2000 list won't fair well either, but the fun of talking about movies is enough for me to keep coming back.

shafted
not really
laugh.gif
If it's any consolation (which I know it won't because I didn't even make the top 3, lol), I had you as my #1 pick and it wasn't even close.
I know my 2000 list won't fair well either, but the fun of talking about movies is enough for me to keep coming back.

Dub or any of you guys, if its easier for you to email picks, PM me and I'll give you my address. I answer those things for a living it seems. Lol. I have JPZ's picks, so the first two picks will go quickly.

Dub or any of you guys, if its easier for you to email picks, PM me and I'll give you my address. I answer those things for a living it seems. Lol. I have JPZ's picks, so the first two picks will go quickly.

After debating back and forth to myself on which movie to pick first, I had to flip a coin 
laugh.gif
....my other choice will probably be gone by pick 4....I was also going to pick JPZx's choice just to piss him off bc I'm 97% sure I know what it is, but I decided not to
laugh.gif

With the 1st pick in the NT 2000s draft, jrp44 selects..

Spoiler [+]
gladiator-movie-poster-500w.jpg

After debating back and forth to myself on which movie to pick first, I had to flip a coin 
laugh.gif
....my other choice will probably be gone by pick 4....I was also going to pick JPZx's choice just to piss him off bc I'm 97% sure I know what it is, but I decided not to
laugh.gif

With the 1st pick in the NT 2000s draft, jrp44 selects..

Spoiler [+]
gladiator-movie-poster-500w.jpg

JPZ selects No Country For Old Men. Dirk on the clock.

Remember everyone, let me know the genre you want your movies put into.  I assume for this one Drama, but sometimes people want to move them around, so try to list it with each selection so I know where to slot it in the OP. 

JPZ selects No Country For Old Men. Dirk on the clock.

Remember everyone, let me know the genre you want your movies put into.  I assume for this one Drama, but sometimes people want to move them around, so try to list it with each selection so I know where to slot it in the OP. 

I thought he would go in a different direction, based on a particular thread he started in General.

By the way, I got that Hitchcock four-pack, CP. One package, two discs.

I only watched Suspicion so far. It is definitely my least favorite of his that I have seen. Not awful or anything, but lacking, by his standards. I guess he had little leeway from RKO because of Cary Grant, though. The sound and picture quality is fine.

I thought he would go in a different direction, based on a particular thread he started in General.

By the way, I got that Hitchcock four-pack, CP. One package, two discs.

I only watched Suspicion so far. It is definitely my least favorite of his that I have seen. Not awful or anything, but lacking, by his standards. I guess he had little leeway from RKO because of Cary Grant, though. The sound and picture quality is fine.

Back
Top Bottom