Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The industry insider wants answers!

Do you think you're funny? Reaching hard for Lulz?

You root for the Indians, sit down and shut your mouth

(what was ban worthy? regardless...I'm done with you)

Just thinking about it, '07 was beyond the best year for movies. There are so many symbols hidden in this movie.
46th pick

tumblr_lgp8qubCbG1qbqngfo1_500.png

MichaelClaytonMoviePhoto2.jpg

clayton2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
michaelclayton.jpg

venom, edit your post bro its not worth it man. relax man its cool.
CP, move Catch me if you can to Utilities please. Its all good bro, not tryna derail our thread with my genre being a problem.

venom, edit your post bro its not worth it man. relax man its cool.
CP, move Catch me if you can to Utilities please. Its all good bro, not tryna derail our thread with my genre being a problem.

catch me if you can isn't an action movie lol. where the explosions and crazy gun fights?

definitely an underrated and awesome movie tho.

whats with the kevin and venom internet beef?

catch me if you can isn't an action movie lol. where the explosions and crazy gun fights?

definitely an underrated and awesome movie tho.

whats with the kevin and venom internet beef?

Utilities it is LTB.  Nice pick btw.  It's not underrated in here. 

And Michael Clayton was DAMN good.  Loved that movie.  I kinda felt like Clooney wasn't even really actin though ya know? 
laugh.gif
  That's pretty much a compliment, he does very good work, but in those films, it's just "him" if that makes sense. 

Utilities it is LTB.  Nice pick btw.  It's not underrated in here. 

And Michael Clayton was DAMN good.  Loved that movie.  I kinda felt like Clooney wasn't even really actin though ya know? 
laugh.gif
  That's pretty much a compliment, he does very good work, but in those films, it's just "him" if that makes sense. 

So y'all are saying Michael Clayton isn't a 2 hour borefest? Never watched it cuz it sounded so drabby and unappealing, might have to change that now.

So y'all are saying Michael Clayton isn't a 2 hour borefest? Never watched it cuz it sounded so drabby and unappealing, might have to change that now.

CP, I better send you a short list. I have to go get a cut in about 20 minutes.

You better not steal one, picking right before me.
laugh.gif

CP, I better send you a short list. I have to go get a cut in about 20 minutes.

You better not steal one, picking right before me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Just thinking about it, '07 was beyond the best year for movies. There are so many symbols hidden in this movie.
46th pick

tumblr_lgp8qubCbG1qbqngfo1_500.png

MichaelClaytonMoviePhoto2.jpg

clayton2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
michaelclayton.jpg

this went over my head....I saw Michael Clayton a few years back, but what symbols are hidden in the pics that you posted? 

Here are two GREAT foreign films...

sin-nombre-poster.jpg

prophet_poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom