Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

When he gets to 3rd to last episode I can tell him my story. :lol :lol :lol

Crawlspace. :hat

Rian Johnson. 8o

Half Measures.

The Breaking Bad thread was one of the greatest threads in NT history. The feelings. The backgrounds. The finds. The anticipation. The theories. Just an amazing time in TV history.

When he gets to 3rd to last episode I can tell him my story. :lol :lol :lol

Crawlspace. :hat

Rian Johnson. 8o

Half Measures.

The Breaking Bad thread was one of the greatest threads in NT history. The feelings. The backgrounds. The finds. The anticipation. The theories. Just an amazing time in TV history.
Speaking of, I totally want to hear his ricin predictions :lol

Dudes were going wild with where the ricin would end up. Just thinking about it brought a smile to my face.

Last edited:
Also, happy 40th birthday to Kate Winslet

Still looking pretty MILFy if you ask me.
pimp.gif
(But maybe that's because she's only a few months older than me
laugh.gif
)
she looked delectable in Insurgent

Ummmmmm anyone watch tomorrowland?

Thoughts?
cool visuals

interesting story

not the best ending

worth a watch, but I wouldnt pay full price for it 

Yea it started out great, just didn't seem to live up to the build up once they actually got back there..

Plus things were a little awkward with the clooney romance stuff.. I mean I get it, but it was still awkward

I fell in love with Kate when I was in the 12th grade, in Penn Square Mall Cinema, watching her disrobe and ask Leo to paint her with just her necklace on in Titanic

Quinn in homeland would body any character on any show
Hand to hand
Long range sniper
Short range gun
Bomb
Etc

Last edited:
I still gotta check out the premiere of Homeland. I knew he was a savage when he was banging that big chick last season. You think he would give Saul that work?

Lucas Hood is a beast too.

Back
Top Bottom