Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anytime I think of Kate Winslet I think of a 3some with her and Kelly MacDonald

Proper frumpy thick UK women :hat

Quinn in homeland would body any character on any show
Hand to hand
Long range sniper
Short range gun
Bomb
Etc
Heisenberg would murder Quinn in the most funniest and luckiest way.

Last edited:
Went to the NY Film Festival past two weeks & saw:

The Walk - I'm sure you've all heard this film is all about the last 25-30min during the walk. Rest of the film is meh

The Lobster - Best film I've seen at the festival this year. Excellent from start to finish.

Steve Jobs - This film is literally 2 hours of dialogue and more dialogue, still doesn't take away from the Fassbender's performance which was great. B+

Bridge of Spies - Saw this last night. I had zero expectations going into this but I walked out pleased. Definitely worth seeing.

What is The Lobster about?

I should've went to the film festivals :{

The ideas of marriage, being single and alone in this film versus today's society are downright brilliant.

Recommend everyone to see when it starts playing wide.

NYFF is my fave festival in NYC. This is my 3rd year in a row going. Always a great time.

In for my girl Rachel Weisz.

My friend, weeks ago mentioned it to me implying that it was an invite I just never got back :{

The ideas of marriage, being single and alone in this film versus today's society are downright brilliant.

NYFF is my fave festival in NYC. This is my 3rd year in a row going. Always a great time.
The Lobster looks great. Thanks for the recommendation, fam.

Weisz and Farrell 
smokin.gif
 Glad to see that Farrell is on a career upswing at the moment, been a fan of his since In Bruges. Might have to Netflix that this weekend. Midgets, "elephants," and inanimate objects 
roll.gif

^
He's definitely at the top or near the top of the list. Been wanting that beta boy to get murked for a long time now.

zach from the strain has to be top 2.

The Lobster looks great. Thanks for the recommendation, fam.

Weisz and Farrell :smokin  Glad to see that Farrell is on a career upswing at the moment, been a fan of his since In Bruges. Might have to Netflix that this weekend. Midgets, "elephants," and inanimate objects :rollin
Pa's making a comeback :hat

The Lobster looks like a good watch, can't wait to check it out.

Walt Jr was never that annoying. He doesn't have anything on Zach from The Strain, Carl from TWD, and daughters from The Americans, Homeland, and Ray Donovan.

The last tolerable child that was in a cast for these shows was Dexter's step-daughter on Dexter.

Walt Jr was never that annoying. He doesn't have anything on Zach from The Strain, Carl from TWD, and daughters from The Americans, Homeland, and Ray Donovan.

The last tolerable child that was in a cast for these shows was Dexter's step-daughter on Dexter.
How could I forget about Brody's daughter on Homeland...

She was the WORST :lol

Chick had to have the ugliest cry face of all time.

Does anyone else feel like Colin Farrell should be a bigger star than he is? When I first saw him in Minority Report, I was like "who is this guy?' because I felt like he had a greater screen presence than Cruise. He's done fine, but I feel like he had the potential to be regarded on the same level as Leo and Bale. Didn't work out that way though.

Other guys with accents showed up and took his shine and chose better roles. In Bruges is appreciated though and he had a pretty good movie I watched on netfix with Noomi Rapace.

Not a huge fan..

Best thing he did to me back in the day was his appearance on scrubs.. Always end up watching seven psychopaths whenever i see it on

Poor role choices really hurt him.. Not the first actor for this to happen to, obviously

Why does tnt continue to make shows? No one watches most of them. Was channel surfing and forgot they had that new show public morals.

Back
Top Bottom