Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Saw Mockingjay Part 2 tonight.

Nice ending to the whole story. Rating them all with Mockingjay as 3 & 4, I go 2 > 4 > 1 > 3

So yeah, tonight was her pick.

Now that that's out of the way...

... next pick is mine.

You already know. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Saw Mockingjay Part 2 tonight.

Nice ending to the whole story. Rating them all with Mockingjay as 3 & 4, I go 2 > 4 > 1 > 3

So yeah, tonight was her pick.

Now that that's out of the way...

... next pick is mine.

You already know.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe_Doin'_Work.jpg

i cant blame buddy garritty for straying

:pimp:
i was like what have i seen tyra's mom in and it was bothering me ... TOMBSTONE SON

Is it weird that I've completely ignored The Leftovers? Not even for any particular reason, but it's like my brain just never caught it despite my daily readings of entertainment news, reviews, etc.

Literally the only thing  I know about it is that dude Lindeloff is behind it and that the 2nd season is better than the 1st.

In other news, Nathan for You has been renewed :lol:

And for other fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000

about a day left in their kickstarter. They already have enough for 9 episodes, they're about a million short of their goal of 12 episodes/full season.
I just caught up on The Leftovers. Stopped watching about three quarters of the way through season one. Season two is amazing. Get on that, you won't regret it.

^^^ Trailer was decent, but I'm not going to be in a hurry to see the new X-Men movie. I liked First Class. But thought Days of Future Past was a bit of a mess and didn't enjoy it all that much. I'm going to wait to see what people think about this latest one before I decide to see it or not.

I think Season 2 was the start of the downfall. Season 1 was great.
Agree with you and JRS, just feels like they're a copying and pasting the same story in different settings. Should kind more normailze it with making it feel centered around a normal person, everyone doesn't have to be twisted.

Just saw a commercial for stuff coming on HBO in 2016 and it looks like its going to be some serious heat. Lots of new shows.

Had a choice between the 4th hunger games or the Martian at the theatre. Wasted it on Hunger games. Boring to me

Had a choice between the 4th hunger games or the Martian at the theatre. Wasted it on Hunger games. Boring to me
Did you make the choice? The Martian was excellent, get back to the theater asap to wash out that terrible Struggle Games taste out of your mouth.

What are yall's top 5 movies that you have watched this year?

1. Mad Max
2. The Martian
3. Creed
4. Straight Out of Compton
5. Spy

Spy was absolutely hilarious but Ill replace that with Star Wars once I see that

1. Mad Max
2. The Martian
3. Creed
5. Spy

Spy was absolutely hilarious but Ill replace that with Star Wars once I see that

Didn't see Spy or Creed but the other 3 are in my top 5 along with Age of Ultron and Jurassic World.

1. Mad Max
2. The Martian
3. Creed
5. Spy

Didn't see Spy or Creed but the other 3 are in my top 5 along with Age of Ultron and Jurassic World.

Creed blew my expectations out of the water and Spy was downright full of laughs and I def wasn't expecting it to be as funny as it was

Sicario
Creed
Ex Machina
Mad Max
Beasts of No Nation

Still waiting for Star Wars, The Revenant, and Hateful Eight. I expect at least one of those will slip in

Back
Top Bottom