Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

In this empty theatre waiting for Macbeth to come on & this old lady in the row behind me is yawning/moaning periodically :stoneface:

Last edited:
Saw 'The Night Before' a couple nights ago. I enjoyed it, and I've been impressed with Seth Rogen this year. Jobs + this and I may be forgetting others even, but I was impressed with him in both movies, and I haven't taken that away from most he's star/co-starred in in the past.

Creed
Mad Max
Kingsman

Going to save last two spots for Star Wars and The Revenant though :lol:

smh at not doing top 8s

mad max

martian

creed

kingsman

steve jobs

ex machina

inside out

age of ultron can keep the final spot warm for star wars 

My memory sucks so i'll rank what I remember.

Mad Max
Ex Machina
The Physician
Young And Beautiful
John Wick
Jurassic World

Last edited:
Mad Max
Inside Out
Jurassic World
Kingsman
Furious 7

Full disclosure - those are all the movies I've seen that came out in 2015 except Pitch Perfect 2, which is why F7 made the list.

in no particular order:

Creed
Ex Machina
The Martian
Mad Max
Jurassic World

i havent seen a couple movies yet (Sicario, Straight Outta Compton, Black Mass) and the year isnt over (Star Wars, Hateful 8)

So far...

The Martian

Creed

Inside Out

Mad Max

________

Haven't seen Sicario or The Big Short, both of which I suspect could crack the top 5. Same with Star Wars.

Honorable Mention: Steve Jobs

Movies I have not seen which could potentially be a very solid top 5

Big short
Straight outta Compton
Star Wars
Hateful 8
Revenant
Spotlight

Anyone watched Detectorists?

I started it on a whim and ended up finishing the whole first series in a day

Absolutely loved it

Any one see MacBeth yet? I plan on going to see it on Tuesday. A theater around my way has it.

Yo, this doc on ABC about the Disney Snow White movie is actually quite well done. I'm finding it very interesting.

Spotlight was ******* great. Crazy what was going on and continues to goes on man..smh

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom