Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I watched the pilot of The Expanse when it was available I think a week or two ago ondemand. Thought it was pretty good. Definitely looked like they were working with a nice budget. Have to check out the other show. The people who have been criticizing syfy for years must be happy.

I enjoy Killjoys too. Fans been asking the show runners if a Dark Matter / Killjoys will happen which would be awesome.

It's a shame that Continuum's last few episodes didn't get much attention. The season before really brought down the show in my opinion. Hope Rachel Nichols gets more starring roles, she's hot af.

terrible trailer, cutting to text every 3 seconds made it seem choppy and I was bored halfway though. Still semi interested in the movie though

looks like harry potter jumanji 

Ive been sold on syfy since Dark Matter
Once Dark Matter was finished I realized I had nothing to watch on that channel again :lol: :smh:

All I'd do is pass by the channel on the guide and read the info about the show to see if I was interested. So here I am now. It's been months since DM finished. Only other show about to premiere I might be interested on Syfy is The Magicians (I think that's what it's called, I know magic is in the title) which seems like it's about magic being like drug you can get addicted to. That's a good enough premise for me to check it out.

I also thought Being Human was a great show. Great characters and storylines.
If this is the show about the ghost girl, werewolf, and I think vampire living in the same house trying to lead normal lives I liked that. I feel like that was originally on another channel before I saw it was on Syfy (or maybe I had it backwards).

Last edited:
$30 for 2 tix.

Thursday night @ 8

3D

Cannnnnnnnn.

Nnnoootttttt.

WWWAAAAAAIIITTTTTT!!!!!!

Off at noon. In line by 1:00. Tix for 7:30. Group of 4 so we can move in and out of line as needed. :pimp:

Why... do you need to be in line at 1... if you already have tix for a 7:30 showing?

Did this back with the last 3 JarJar installments, and we were in line early, but that was to get tix and go in. We never already had them.

8:00 showing, I was thinking we get in line around 7/7:15 to pick seats. Theater is half full right now.

Gonna be out of the office by 3 on Thursday and in line by 4. Showtime at 9:30. Mind blown by 9:50.

I'm just hoping not too many people camp out for a 2D showing.

billbored.gif

I also thought Being Human was a great show. Great characters and storylines.
If this is the show about the ghost girl, werewolf, and I think vampire living in the same house trying to lead normal lives I liked that. I feel like that was originally on another channel before I saw it was on Syfy (or maybe I had it backwards).

The American version has always been on syfy. Not sure if it replays on other channels. Maybe you browsed the original UK show on netflix or something.

Last edited:
Why... do you need to be in line at 1... if you already have tix for a 7:30 showing?

Did this back with the last 3 JarJar installments, and we were in line early, but that was to get tix and go in. We never already had them.

8:00 showing, I was thinking we get in line around 7/7:15 to pick seats. Theater is half full right now.

I have no interest in sitting in the front row tho. :lol:

Getting there at 1, and I assure you, I won't be the first person in line. Not even close I'm guessing.

Either way, I'm not risking it. I've waited in long *** ridiculous lines overnight for shoes, couple hours durin the day (while getting paid still :wink: ) hangin out with a few buddies won't bother me one bit.

I thought i'd be able to watch this Saturday but I won't have my car and I have birthday brunch to go to on Sunday. Might not be able to watch until the weekend after. This sucks.

Back
Top Bottom