Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

They got it in the US too. Chester has reserved seating.

AMC Dine-In theaters >>> :pimp: bar in the front lobby and then you can order food/drinks during the movie itself.

Once the hype dies down a bit I'll look to go. I really want to re-watch all the previous tho. Need to track them down somehow if any friends have the DVD or if they are streamable/on demand anywhere? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm not watching in IMAX on Thursday.

After I see it the first time, then I can go do all the 3D, and IMAX stuff later. I wasn't tryna mess with that on the first Thursday.

The closest theater to me got renovated and has assigned seating too. I live in the suburbs but the closest theater to me is 25-30 minutes away in a busy area and I have to pay for parking. Wish there was a place closer where parking wasn't a pain.

When I went down to Cali to watch age of ultron we went to a theatre near walnut and got there about a hour early to be first in line

Still can't believe we're almost 48 hours away from seeing it roll on screen. :smh:

I remember the exact spot I was in when I saw the tweet come across my TL, and I literally did nothing the rest of the day but post in the Thread, call friend, FB, Twitter, come in this thread, the Laker thread, everywhere. :lol:

That day in itself was like Christmas. And now, here we are. :wow: :pimp:

If it's not good or up to the way y'all have hyped it, what will you do?

If it's not good or up to the way y'all have hyped it, what will you do?

As of right this second I have zero doubt Abrams nailed this. Zero.

I was leery of Phantom Menace to begin with when I heard Anakin was gonna be 8 years old. I was already ehhhhhhhh, then I saw Maul in the preview, and my **** changed quick. :lol: I was hyped to see that dude.

5 minutes into the film, pffff, more like 3 probably, I was FURIOUS. I knew we were in trouble and people were still getting their seats.

I'll know right away. And Prime is going with me too, and he's like I am, he'll know right away as well.

They would have to try to make it worse than episodes 1, 2, and 3.

3 was ok for what he cornered himself into. It SHOULD/COULD have been soooooo much better, ****, it should have been the greatest film of all time. It should have been Godfather 2 level, with Vader choppin fools left and right. But, after the first 2, and where that bar was set, 3 finished very strong, considering. |I

They need to just play it safe. Build strong, likeable characters. Make the villain seem powerful and scary. Set up the next movie.

I've got some good news for you CP. the girl I'm dating is a huge Star Wars fan so she's making me watch all the movies now since I've only seen the first one. I'll write my thoughts when I get through them.

Last edited:
It's only been three dates but she's awesome as hell and we've had a lot of fun together. She's bought me dinner twice already :lol: wifey status.

So yeah, I should of waited to watch Macbeth 'til it was available to watch at home with subtitles 
laugh.gif

Shakespearean dialogue is hard enough to understand on it's own but throw in some heavy Scottish accents
sick.gif
 & you got a recipe for disaster. 

Visuals & acting were cool though but Macbeth's a real dumb *** 
laugh.gif

Son had no foresight whatsoever 
mean.gif

The final hoops scene in the OG Teenwolf is one of the most ludicrously awesome segments in movie history. Who'd have thought basketball being played by a bunch of guys who suck at it could be so compelling?

[quote name="lawdog1"]The final hoops scene in the OG Teenwolf is one of the most ludicrously awesome segments in movie history. Who'd have thought basketball being played by a bunch of guys who suck at it could be so compelling?[/quote]There's a Lakers joke in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom