Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Really? ...I told myself I'm either going comedy or horror with that pick and I went comedy...if I went horror, guess what I was picking, Nos.
mad.gif

It was literally Kiss Kiss, Bruges, Dynamite, LTROI and another movie as my top picks.
30t6p3b.gif
I thought about taking Dynamite too, instead of Zombieland, just to piss Noskey off. That vampire movie looks good as hell, though. These drafts are 20 times better than the recommend a movie threads in general that revolve around the same 7 movies.

Spiteful $*! virgin
30t6p3b.gif
Make sure you watch LTROI. Purely amazing.

Really? ...I told myself I'm either going comedy or horror with that pick and I went comedy...if I went horror, guess what I was picking, Nos.
mad.gif

It was literally Kiss Kiss, Bruges, Dynamite, LTROI and another movie as my top picks.
30t6p3b.gif
I thought about taking Dynamite too, instead of Zombieland, just to piss Noskey off. That vampire movie looks good as hell, though. These drafts are 20 times better than the recommend a movie threads in general that revolve around the same 7 movies.

Spiteful $*! virgin
30t6p3b.gif
Make sure you watch LTROI. Purely amazing.

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

BFT
Let The Right One In is such a throwback. It's not like scary, but it's intense. You don't forget that one.

I recommend not watching it and the remake in the same....year. The remake is halfway shot for shot and has it's issues, but it's just as good, maybe better.

Surprised that dropped this far.

| 

\/ 

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

BFT
Let The Right One In is such a throwback. It's not like scary, but it's intense. You don't forget that one.

I recommend not watching it and the remake in the same....year. The remake is halfway shot for shot and has it's issues, but it's just as good, maybe better.

Surprised that dropped this far.

| 

\/ 

JRP, I have JPZ's pick, all we need is Dirk's, are you going to be around to make your 2 picks? 

Dirk has been PM'd. 

JRP, I have JPZ's pick, all we need is Dirk's, are you going to be around to make your 2 picks? 

Dirk has been PM'd. 

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know im fine. Really sore in many areas, but no broken bones or serious damage. Im in a lot of pain, on meds right now, but im glad it wasnt worse. Some old lady rear ended me from behind at a stop light because she dropped her glasses and went down to look for them WHILE going 40+ mph
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Anywhoo, my car was officially ruled a total loss today
30t6p3b.gif
she was really lucky my neck didnt snap or anything serious because she was going way over the speed limit... but obviously, her insurance is gonna have to take care of all of that because she was 100% at fault, which the cops acknowledged as well. Her insurance is going to have to cough up a lot of dough ill say that... im grateful to be alive and well though.

It was one hell of a day, but im glad i could 'earn my stripes' around here 
laugh.gif
 I didn't expect CP to tell all of you but you guys were really kind with your words. Just a little word of advice, if you guys are at a stop light ALWAYS check in your rear view mirror here and there and try to be as aware as possible, i honestly believe i saved myself from more serious injury by seeing her in my mirror last second and preparing myself for the collision (although in 3 seconds i couldnt do much)...it still probably saved me from any kind of shock or anything. people are crazy out there...gotta be careful... but anyways its gonna be a long couple of weeks...

Glad to be back at it fellas, this draft has been fun so far and im lookin forward to finishing it. 
pimp.gif

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know im fine. Really sore in many areas, but no broken bones or serious damage. Im in a lot of pain, on meds right now, but im glad it wasnt worse. Some old lady rear ended me from behind at a stop light because she dropped her glasses and went down to look for them WHILE going 40+ mph
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Anywhoo, my car was officially ruled a total loss today
30t6p3b.gif
she was really lucky my neck didnt snap or anything serious because she was going way over the speed limit... but obviously, her insurance is gonna have to take care of all of that because she was 100% at fault, which the cops acknowledged as well. Her insurance is going to have to cough up a lot of dough ill say that... im grateful to be alive and well though.

It was one hell of a day, but im glad i could 'earn my stripes' around here 
laugh.gif
 I didn't expect CP to tell all of you but you guys were really kind with your words. Just a little word of advice, if you guys are at a stop light ALWAYS check in your rear view mirror here and there and try to be as aware as possible, i honestly believe i saved myself from more serious injury by seeing her in my mirror last second and preparing myself for the collision (although in 3 seconds i couldnt do much)...it still probably saved me from any kind of shock or anything. people are crazy out there...gotta be careful... but anyways its gonna be a long couple of weeks...

Glad to be back at it fellas, this draft has been fun so far and im lookin forward to finishing it. 
pimp.gif

Damn, sorry I let the cat out of the bag there LTB, but @#$% man I was proud of ya.  Gettin your picks in while dealing with all that mess. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm waitin to hear someone say "aye, I was havin sex with my girl but I had to stop and get in here and get my pick in" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Yes, that person would lose their team and never be allowed in another draft again if that happened.  Just principal. 
laugh.gif

Damn, sorry I let the cat out of the bag there LTB, but @#$% man I was proud of ya.  Gettin your picks in while dealing with all that mess. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm waitin to hear someone say "aye, I was havin sex with my girl but I had to stop and get in here and get my pick in" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Yes, that person would lose their team and never be allowed in another draft again if that happened.  Just principal. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 its all good CP, appreciate the props 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks illmatic, venom, and kool. And yeah venom, my dads already been in contact with a lawyer, im not the kinda person that ever wants to take food away from a families table or anything but this lady definitely is gonna have to pay a price for her stupidity, coulda killed me. i think i blacked out for a sec, %%+$ was scary as hell. its a weird feeling knowing your about to get hit and knowing you cant do anything about it, i dont even remember what i was thinking about i was just like fuuuuu
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom