Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

Damn, sorry I let the cat out of the bag there LTB, but @#$% man I was proud of ya.  Gettin your picks in while dealing with all that mess. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 its all good CP, appreciate the props 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks illmatic, venom, and kool. And yeah venom, my dads already been in contact with a lawyer, im not the kinda person that ever wants to take food away from a families table or anything but this lady definitely is gonna have to pay a price for her stupidity, coulda killed me. i think i blacked out for a sec, %%+$ was scary as hell. its a weird feeling knowing your about to get hit and knowing you cant do anything about it, i dont even remember what i was thinking about i was just like fuuuuu
30t6p3b.gif

I'm waitin to hear someone say "aye, I was havin sex with my girl but I had to stop and get in here and get my pick in" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Yes, that person would lose their team and never be allowed in another draft again if that happened.  Just principal. 
laugh.gif

UNLESS. Unless they provide pics. Good pics too, not those trash 'family vacation in the mountains' pics.

LTB, hope nothing comes up out of nowhere with your health. From the sounds of it you should be fine, but dont sleep if you feel something might be wrong. Hope you get your money
smile.gif

I'm waitin to hear someone say "aye, I was havin sex with my girl but I had to stop and get in here and get my pick in" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Yes, that person would lose their team and never be allowed in another draft again if that happened.  Just principal. 
laugh.gif

UNLESS. Unless they provide pics. Good pics too, not those trash 'family vacation in the mountains' pics.

LTB, hope nothing comes up out of nowhere with your health. From the sounds of it you should be fine, but dont sleep if you feel something might be wrong. Hope you get your money
smile.gif

12 picks until my turn again..
qxmczk.gif

Dont think it'll wrap around to me before 10pst. I'm going to class.

12 picks until my turn again..
qxmczk.gif

Dont think it'll wrap around to me before 10pst. I'm going to class.

I finally got Netflix and streaming on PS3 is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have been watching movies I have never seen before first, then I'm going to watch the Spartacus tv show episodes then probably Lost bc I have never seen any episodes before...

I watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind last night....Movie was alright....I'm probably going to watch Calito's Way or Good Will Hunting tonight....I haven't seen either of those before
embarassed.gif

I finally got Netflix and streaming on PS3 is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have been watching movies I have never seen before first, then I'm going to watch the Spartacus tv show episodes then probably Lost bc I have never seen any episodes before...

I watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind last night....Movie was alright....I'm probably going to watch Calito's Way or Good Will Hunting tonight....I haven't seen either of those before
embarassed.gif

^ Be easy, first thing Netflix does to everyone is try an make em watch Requiem for a Dream. Welcome to heartbreak. 
laugh.gif

And I just finished watching this movie ... if you ever liked or at least were in good shock from Troma or grindhouse type movies...

I mean you already know if Hobo With A Shotgun is something you'd watch. Piff 
eek.gif
 ... an hour and a half of straight awesome one-liners and twisted violence. 

hobo-shotgun_poster-full.jpg

You can watch it just about everywhere.

^ Be easy, first thing Netflix does to everyone is try an make em watch Requiem for a Dream. Welcome to heartbreak. 
laugh.gif

And I just finished watching this movie ... if you ever liked or at least were in good shock from Troma or grindhouse type movies...

I mean you already know if Hobo With A Shotgun is something you'd watch. Piff 
eek.gif
 ... an hour and a half of straight awesome one-liners and twisted violence. 

hobo-shotgun_poster-full.jpg

You can watch it just about everywhere.

No the draft did not end, Dirk must have somethin goin on. Think about LTB's situation. I'm sure Dirk is fine and all, probably just busy today or something. He'll come in when he can.

No the draft did not end, Dirk must have somethin goin on. Think about LTB's situation. I'm sure Dirk is fine and all, probably just busy today or something. He'll come in when he can.

draft might be bad luck. i found out a friend passed away and he got into a car accident

not a good look lol

I actually just downloaded hobo with a shotgun. prob watch it sometime next month.

draft might be bad luck. i found out a friend passed away and he got into a car accident

not a good look lol

I actually just downloaded hobo with a shotgun. prob watch it sometime next month.

Back
Top Bottom