Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Kickball nights... Never easy for me... A little drunk.

The Royal Tennenbaums. Comedy.

Kickball nights... Never easy for me... A little drunk.

The Royal Tennenbaums. Comedy.

laugh.gif
I was just about to give your pick JPZ. You two be ready first thing tomorrow JRP will pull thru with his two picks.

laugh.gif
I was just about to give your pick JPZ. You two be ready first thing tomorrow JRP will pull thru with his two picks.

Damn Dub, I'm sorry. Never easy to lose a friend. I been saying since the first draft that this %@+! is cursed 
tired.gif

"The Wall" is on Palladia
pimp.gif

Damn Dub, I'm sorry. Never easy to lose a friend. I been saying since the first draft that this %@+! is cursed 
tired.gif

"The Wall" is on Palladia
pimp.gif

Just got thru Season of the Witch with Nic Cage. It was alright, better than what I thought it would be actually. 90 minutes, in out done. I like those sometimes.

Just got thru Season of the Witch with Nic Cage. It was alright, better than what I thought it would be actually. 90 minutes, in out done. I like those sometimes.

I vote no. IMO it's just a drama/crime movie. Sci-fi, hell no. Nothing out of the realm of possibilities with that. Horror, nah; it's got some disturbing stuff, but it's never presenting itself as 'scary' such as Aronofsky did with Black Swan.

I vote no. IMO it's just a drama/crime movie. Sci-fi, hell no. Nothing out of the realm of possibilities with that. Horror, nah; it's got some disturbing stuff, but it's never presenting itself as 'scary' such as Aronofsky did with Black Swan.

I don't remember the junkies being aliens from the future...

i guess her **** are out of this world.

I don't remember the junkies being aliens from the future...

i guess her **** are out of this world.

As a thriller, maybe. As a sci-fi pick, there's no semblance of anything even remotely sci-fi about Requiem.
I opted not to go to work today and will spend most the morning reading/writing. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a seat at Panera that was near an outlet so I'll check in every 30 min or so...

As a thriller, maybe. As a sci-fi pick, there's no semblance of anything even remotely sci-fi about Requiem.
I opted not to go to work today and will spend most the morning reading/writing. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a seat at Panera that was near an outlet so I'll check in every 30 min or so...

With the last pick of the 6th round I select the sleeper pick of the draft...

gone_baby_gone05.jpg

With the first pick of the 7thr round I'm taking my favorite comedy of the past decade..
images

If its ok I would like to move V for Vendetta to Thriller and Gone Baby Gone to Drama.....If V doesn't fly as a Thriller then leave it for now and I'll switch #*$! around later
laugh.gif

With the last pick of the 6th round I select the sleeper pick of the draft...

gone_baby_gone05.jpg

With the first pick of the 7thr round I'm taking my favorite comedy of the past decade..
images

If its ok I would like to move V for Vendetta to Thriller and Gone Baby Gone to Drama.....If V doesn't fly as a Thriller then leave it for now and I'll switch #*$! around later
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom