Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

pimp.gif

I had that on my list, but I also had horror and comedy covered 
frown.gif
My 2nd favorite zombie movie ever.

I had that on my list, but I also had horror and comedy covered 
frown.gif
My 2nd favorite zombie movie ever.

Had to watch it again to remember how great it was. If you would've taken that too...Anyways
laugh.gif

Yea, Hustle is a western for sure. Really offbeat movie. Had to watch it twice the first time cuz it caught me offguard.
Yall gonna give CP a stroke btw.

Had to watch it again to remember how great it was. If you would've taken that too...Anyways
laugh.gif

Yea, Hustle is a western for sure. Really offbeat movie. Had to watch it twice the first time cuz it caught me offguard.
Yall gonna give CP a stroke btw.

Love Shaun of the Dead.

RIP CP.

And is the 80s draft gonna immediately follow this one? I don't see myself taking part in that one if that's the next decade; I despise the 80s too much.

Love Shaun of the Dead.

RIP CP.

And is the 80s draft gonna immediately follow this one? I don't see myself taking part in that one if that's the next decade; I despise the 80s too much.

laugh.gif
 @ CP. A lot of the films selected as westerns aren't even close. Like I mentioned a couple pages back, you have to at least have saloons, cowboys, gunfights, horses etc... Just because a movie has a similar story arc, doesn't mean they all fit in the same genre.
Anyways, with that said, considering that precedence has already been set in the draft, it's tough to deny someone the genre pick given all the past "westerns"  chosen before it.

laugh.gif
 @ CP. A lot of the films selected as westerns aren't even close. Like I mentioned a couple pages back, you have to at least have saloons, cowboys, gunfights, horses etc... Just because a movie has a similar story arc, doesn't mean they all fit in the same genre.
Anyways, with that said, considering that precedence has already been set in the draft, it's tough to deny someone the genre pick given all the past "westerns"  chosen before it.

I think the 80s will be hilarious.

I can definitely see someone taking Breakfast Club or Ferris Bueller in the first round out of sheer necessity.

I think the 80s will be hilarious.

I can definitely see someone taking Breakfast Club or Ferris Bueller in the first round out of sheer necessity.

Back
Top Bottom