Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

That's usually the response people have about Powder: laughter. :/

Dah well. Great movie. Over the heads of most.

^
I actually had that under horror/thriller.  That movie scares the @#$% outta me more than any other. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
I actually had that under horror/thriller.  That movie scares the @#$% outta me more than any other. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Nobody has taken Brokeback, right? Gimme that. Utility.

My western
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Laughing more at the fact that it was even mentioned. They've been showing it alot on on Showtime

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Nobody has taken Brokeback, right? Gimme that. Utility.

My western
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Laughing more at the fact that it was even mentioned. They've been showing it alot on on Showtime

I have Ill's list, but he mentioned giving him about a half hour each time before I make the selction.  So lemme give him a few minutes, if he doesn't come thru, I'll choose off his list. 

Shaun, you gonna be here for another 45 minutes or so?  If not, PM me a list of 2 movies to choose from if you are gone. 

I have Ill's list, but he mentioned giving him about a half hour each time before I make the selction.  So lemme give him a few minutes, if he doesn't come thru, I'll choose off his list. 

Shaun, you gonna be here for another 45 minutes or so?  If not, PM me a list of 2 movies to choose from if you are gone. 

Saw The Lincoln Lawyer last night....

Matthew McConaughey, playing Mickey Haller, had so much swag (and I hardly ever use that word) in the first ten minutes of that movie it was incredible
laugh.gif

I thought the plot was really intriguing, and very interesting. I can see where some folks might have trouble keeping up, but if you just pay attention for the entire film, no bathroom breaks, nothing, you should be fine.

Marisa Tomei still looks great. George Costanza missed out.

Saw The Lincoln Lawyer last night....

Matthew McConaughey, playing Mickey Haller, had so much swag (and I hardly ever use that word) in the first ten minutes of that movie it was incredible
laugh.gif

I thought the plot was really intriguing, and very interesting. I can see where some folks might have trouble keeping up, but if you just pay attention for the entire film, no bathroom breaks, nothing, you should be fine.

Marisa Tomei still looks great. George Costanza missed out.

I love waking up and having it be my turn. Kind of like going to the bathroom and having your food be ready word to Mia Wallace.

I didn't want to take this film since I went the Scorsese route for crime but I can't let it fall any longer.

The Aviator. Drama.

Gotta get down on Friday.

I love waking up and having it be my turn. Kind of like going to the bathroom and having your food be ready word to Mia Wallace.

I didn't want to take this film since I went the Scorsese route for crime but I can't let it fall any longer.

The Aviator. Drama.

Gotta get down on Friday.

Kevin.................

*everyone give me a minute*

Back
Top Bottom