Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Kevin.................

*everyone give me a minute*

Thanks for that PM CP. I'm gonna sit and
laugh.gif
at this a little while.

edit: Ooooooh CP mad at you Kev
laugh.gif

Watched The Fighter last night....one of the best movies I've seen in a while regardless of genre. Christian Bale carried that movie from start to finish.

*If yall want a good rental, check out "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead."

Watched The Fighter last night....one of the best movies I've seen in a while regardless of genre. Christian Bale carried that movie from start to finish.

*If yall want a good rental, check out "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead."

Thanks for that PM CP. I'm gonna sit and
laugh.gif
at this a little while.

edit: Ooooooh CP mad at you Kev
laugh.gif

I take Batman Begins, Utility and then hopes that someone from Cleveland steps in a puddle later today, maybe tweaks an ankle, is late to work, misses a dinner date, loses his wallet, and maybe is struck by lightning even where there is no clouds. 

But i won't say who. 

Noskey, you're up God damn it.  Hurry up. 

I take Batman Begins, Utility and then hopes that someone from Cleveland steps in a puddle later today, maybe tweaks an ankle, is late to work, misses a dinner date, loses his wallet, and maybe is struck by lightning even where there is no clouds. 

But i won't say who. 

Noskey, you're up God damn it.  Hurry up. 

No trades, move the hell along with the draft already.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell with all you dudes.  When does the 80's draft start? 

No trades, move the hell along with the draft already.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell with all you dudes.  When does the 80's draft start? 

The hostility
laugh.gif

And DoubleJ's I DVR that movie about once every two months to only delete it a few days later. I'll have to give it a viewing next time I record.

The hostility
laugh.gif

And DoubleJ's I DVR that movie about once every two months to only delete it a few days later. I'll have to give it a viewing next time I record.

^ I think that's fair and it fits Kev, but CP ain't lookin to hear you right now.
laugh.gif

And uh...ahem...Nos tryna catch swift e-punches, today. I been had the post ready, you don't want it with me.

^ I think that's fair and it fits Kev, but CP ain't lookin to hear you right now.
laugh.gif

And uh...ahem...Nos tryna catch swift e-punches, today. I been had the post ready, you don't want it with me.

Did Yuku just crash for anyone else? 
nerd.gif

Okay for my pick, I hope this counts as I want it to. I take "Kung Fu Hustle." Western/spaghetti western.

I say it's a western because it has many of the requirements. It's set in the old days. Instead of shootouts it's hand-to-hand combat. Bad guys all have black clothes. Follows one man specifically who starts out bad, ends up a hero.

Did Yuku just crash for anyone else? 
nerd.gif

Okay for my pick, I hope this counts as I want it to. I take "Kung Fu Hustle." Western/spaghetti western.

I say it's a western because it has many of the requirements. It's set in the old days. Instead of shootouts it's hand-to-hand combat. Bad guys all have black clothes. Follows one man specifically who starts out bad, ends up a hero.

Back
Top Bottom