Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

nobody picked old school for comedy

that's nuts. old school and american pie are our "animal house" imo. (twnetyish olds)

that's nuts. old school and american pie are our "animal house" imo. (twnetyish olds)

Originally Posted by DubA169

Almost picked it, but Black Dynamite means more to me. They brought everyone in that movie. I mean...Tommy Davidson and Arsenio. That's amazing to me.

Yeah Big J...if it's just gonna be vote on favorites and forget the rest, we might as well open a new Gen forum thread. I thought that was the point of having judges.

And uh...I regret not picking History of Violence. Saw it twice in theaters. It should've went.

Almost picked it, but Black Dynamite means more to me. They brought everyone in that movie. I mean...Tommy Davidson and Arsenio. That's amazing to me.

Yeah Big J...if it's just gonna be vote on favorites and forget the rest, we might as well open a new Gen forum thread. I thought that was the point of having judges.

And uh...I regret not picking History of Violence. Saw it twice in theaters. It should've went.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Damn !*%% got serious here real quick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'll drop it, along with everyone else, because arguing about a film fantasy draft on a sneaker message board is something I didn't think I'd ever be doing
laugh.gif
You know, when you put it that way . . . it really does sound completely ridiculous. 
roll.gif
  You couldn't even make something up like that if you tried. 

ohhh i c. okay here is where i am confused

example- 3 people pick drama. movie a,b,c

movie a and b were picked first and second. movie c was the 70th pick and a sleeper. movie c is slightly worse than a and b

should movie c be rated higher thatn a and b?
No it should be waited against it's peers.

ohhh i c. okay here is where i am confused

example- 3 people pick drama. movie a,b,c

movie a and b were picked first and second. movie c was the 70th pick and a sleeper. movie c is slightly worse than a and b

should movie c be rated higher thatn a and b?
No it should be waited against it's peers.

I'll drop it, along with everyone else, because arguing about a film fantasy draft on a sneaker message board is something I didn't think I'd ever be doing
laugh.gif
You know, when you put it that way . . . it really does sound completely ridiculous. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i said the same thing to myself. had a notebook filled with picks. then i came in second.

worth it
pimp.gif

told my friend about it. he laughed at me. then he went hardcore for two hours trying to tell me who to pick. checking out sites and all that. it's addicting

pretty much done. took me like an hour including posting about the knicks and what not.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i said the same thing to myself. had a notebook filled with picks. then i came in second.

worth it
pimp.gif

told my friend about it. he laughed at me. then he went hardcore for two hours trying to tell me who to pick. checking out sites and all that. it's addicting

pretty much done. took me like an hour including posting about the knicks and what not.
sick.gif

You shoulda really gone for it, arguing a fantasy movie draft on a sneakers message board in the Sports section of the site.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom