Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Am I wrong, or is Bryce Dallas Howard looking kinda thick in this picture -

. . . in a good way.

That's from the Pete's Dragon premiere, which is getting very solid reviews, BTW.

. . . in a good way.

That's from the Pete's Dragon premiere, which is getting very solid reviews, BTW.

looks better with that extra thickness :evil:

:rofl: @ The Rock ******** on some of his male co-star on FF and not naming names.

. . . in a good way.

looks better with that extra thickness :evil:
Remind me of Christina Hendricks :evil:

Last edited:
The opening scene of Drive is just sick.

The sound is amazing. And when the song hits, and the Pink cursive credits begin to roll, I'm sold every time.

I watch the intro too damn often

Agree with all you, Drive is so damn enjoyable from start to finish.

Visually and sonically just pure enjoyment, from start to finish.
Best to watch it when its completely dark out, IMO. :smokin

Denis Villeneuve (Prisoners, Sicario) back!

i am excite...hasnt done any wrong from what I've seen of his, except Enemy which was snoozefest...

Never watched Enemy, just wasnt sold even with Jake Gawd.

But Prisoners and Sicario are 2 of my favorite suspense films over the last few years for sure.
Love the tone that Villeneuve directs with.

This trailer is sick, and i cant wait for Sicario 2! :pimp:

Enemy had that ominous trippyness man.

Might need to watch again.

So many stories flourishing with dual personalities sort of thing.

:smh: @ Renner being in Arrival. Only awful part about the trailer.:x
Hope his overrated *** gets that Jared Leto treatment with his actual screen time once the movie goes into final editing :smh:

Enemy had that ominous trippyness man.

Might need to watch again.

So many stories flourishing with dual personalities sort of thing.
I've seen Enemy twice and I think I know what happens lol.
That ending :wow:

I also got a pretty good idea of what happened and it's basically been confirmed by other viewer theories or at least I really preferred one interpretation.

Was searching for unseens featuring Felicty Jones.

Found One called True Story.

Can't wait to start that joint

You seen Like Crazy? Has her, J Law and the Late Anton Yelchin. Very good movie.
That's the first movie I had ever seen with her in it. Dope story man.

Loved her every since. Was passing hard on the Hawking movie until I watched Like Crazy, then I watched The Theory of Everything right after.

Last edited:
That's the first movie I had ever seen with her in it. Dope story man.

Loved her every since. Was passing hard on the Hawking movie until I watched Like Crazy, then I watched The Theory of Everything right after.

Nice. Full disclosure - I recommend it not only because I like it, but because a close friend of mine is one of the producers. He told me while they were filming that Jones was going to blow up. Took a little long than expected, but he was right.

, but he was right.
pimp.gif
He was definitely right. He obviously saw what we also see (not that it's hard to see)

She is brilliant.

I'd love to see her in a vindictive role before she becomes type cast as that "endearing backbone" in every film she does.

Her charisma is off the charts though

Peeped TRAIN TO BUSAN last night. Korean zombie flick. It was amazing. A little bit like Snowpiercer in a way. The Koreans never let me down. 6.5/8

Back
Top Bottom