Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

im more of a drive inn type dude.always have been. liked to be in the comfort of my car . 

rarely ever go to the theaters others then to see an  imax flick . 

:lol: :lol:

We're comin up on 20 years together. I was 16, she was 15.

Actually, by the time we saw movie (I wanna say....Jan 97), I would have just turned 17 then, and her 16.

So, not quite 76, but gettin there. :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're comin up on 20 years together. I was 16, she was 15.

Actually, by the time we saw movie (I wanna say....Jan 97), I would have just turned 17 then, and her 16.

So, not quite 76, but gettin there.
laugh.gif
What are your plans for your 50th birthday in a couple years?

Leave the old man alone.

The man loves his wife. He listed Scream as his best movie experience :pimp:

Last edited:
Looking forward to that Young Pope.

Best theater experiences were probably Avengers 1, The Dark Knight Rises because my brothers and I saw the Batman trilogy screening at AMC. So they showed Begins, TDK, and then the midnight showing of TDKR. While it wasn't the perfect finale, seeing TDK in IMAX, the endurance of three movies back to back, and then getting the finale was pretty awesome.

The Force Awakens was probably the best, though. Just because of all of the hype and how well it delivered. We made special plans, went to a theater out of the way because they had reserved seating. I spent so much time on Fandango and Regal's broken websites trying to get tickets when they first went live 
laugh.gif
 And the movie delivered. So many fans cheering and laughing and applauding. It was just a great time for all of us.

I don't know about best, but funniest experience had to be the most recent iteration of The Nightmare on Elm Street in college, I got way too high and inebriated before and was talking mad trash throughout the movie, my friends were trying to calm me down but I wasn't having it. They said everybody else enjoyed my commentary though. I did fall asleep eventually right towards the end though. 

Best is definitely TDK, the energy in the theater was palpable. 

Speaking of theater experiences. One of my faves was Independence Day. I was with my parents and my sister. We all enjoyed the movie and it was good energy in the theater overall that day..then I remember that we went out for ice cream and ***** kebab after.

The plan was to recreate the experience 20 years later, with the independence Day sequel. We'd go back to the old neighborhood to watch the movie, get ice cream at that old ice cream parlor and ***** kebab around that corner.

I thought it was a cool idea. But my parents seemed unethusiastic about the idea and plus I heard that the sequel was lame. Also no one could agree which movie theater we had seen independence day at. So that fell apart.

That was a bummer. :lol:

BTW, idk why nt is censoring *****

Last edited:
Can't wait for the new season of 'you are the worst'

Also interested in the new series 'better things'.. Louie Ck and ole girl that was on his show and on Californication

IMDb ‏@IMDb · 29m29 minutes ago

#Poll: Best Improvised Moments in Film via IMDb User pere-25366 http://imdb.to/2bhuKbv

This is pretty cool. I did not know that a lot of the moments listed were ad-libbed.

before I clicked I was betting the Saving Private Ryan clip would be there and boom. loved it

Back
Top Bottom