Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

man i can dig background noise movies.
Do you know how many times ive seen the original STEP UP, or Stomp The Yard, or Bring it On, etc...
drumline is the epitome of that for me.. also bubble boy entertains the crap out of me.. also toyko drift

2 fast 2 furious is the only one of the FF series I cant rewatch

Last edited:
Original Step Up was the best out of all the Step Up movies. The sequels have more going on, but it goes to show you that sometimes less is more.

Do you know how many times ive seen the original STEP UP, or Stomp The Yard, or Bring it On, etc...
drumline is the epitome of that for me.. also bubble boy entertains the crap out of me.. also toyko drift

You telling me you didn't like hood Paul Walker?

Drumline is a great background noise movie.

Also if we're going to continue the list:

ATL is always solid when its on.
Superbad
Knocked up
Soulfood
Two can play that game (movie was funny as hell back in the day :lol:)
John Q :smile:hat)
Pursuit of Happiness :smile:hat)
Hustle and Flow
Get rich or die trying
Armageddon

Movies i see on tv frequently and always stop flipping channels for if i just want something in the background to eat or chill with. :smokin

Last edited:
problem with background movies is you start paying attention and before you know it youve watched it all :smh:

I don't have the attention span to watch a movie too many times.

Maybe the most I've ever watched a movie was high school musical the year of 2005 (or was it 2006?)

I must've seen it 15 times that yr :lol:

HS Musical b? :lol: :smh: That trash with Zac Efron?

Granted I need a grace period for movies after watching a few times so that rewatchability stays high. The movies usually have high replay value and age well regardless.

I've seen Catch Me If You Can, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and The Five Heartbeats too many times to count.

I was really..enamored with that movie that yr.

:lol:

I can probably still recite that movie by heart.

#guiltypleasures

Damn. Ish on Dark Matter got real, real fast. Thought episode 12 was the finale and it was going to end on a cliffhanger. One more ep next week.

Ryo with his memories back is a SAVAGE!

I was like damn, even his own brother that gave up the throne. I was fine with the rest being killed :lol:

Son gave a one word command and they all knew who to kill.

Yeah, his bro is a pushover and wanted him to be ruler. Dunno why he had to go. I guess you just gotta get rid of the competition just in case something similar happens again. Nyx gonna go after him for what happened to her bro.

Watching Sisters right now because it happens to be on. Yeah, it's pretty bad. Don't know what exactly got into Fey and Poehler with this one, but it wasn't good.

*Edit - it's growing on me. Ridiculous, but some legit laughs.

*2nd edit - John Cena was excellent in this

Last edited:
The Family Man will never get old to me.

Probably watch that movie once a yr or every two years.

Watching it now.

The older I get, the more I appreciate it.

You've probably noticed this already if you have Starz. But it's 100 percent Force Awakens right now.

The Family Man will never get old to me.

Probably watch that movie once a yr or every two years.

Watching it now.

The older I get, the more I appreciate it.

You ain't lying. I watched it when I was young and liked it but never really appreciated it like I should. Watched it the other day on Nertflerks and was blown away by how good that movie is. I thought Téa Leoni should have been at least nominated for an Oscar but Nada. Hollywood does not respect that woman.

Back
Top Bottom