Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Never thought i'd see someone call Penny Dreadful boring. That show was so lit.

I thought it was super boring. I got to the last episode of the first season before I gave up. It was just not for me. Often times I have a moment where a show "clicks" for me. But that moment never came.

Man, her ranting about dude not giving up his seat is something a tired pregnant woman(pregnant for the first time too) will do given the right circumstance. I know what's it's like to have tired feet, so personally I'd sympathize for anyone, man or woman, who'd be in bigger need of a seat than I, and probably give up my seat.

But, she should have vented to Sudeliz and let this one go.
She's about to be an SNL skit now, crybaby

I'm sorry but go eat a bag of ***** will always be a hilarious insult. Only thing funnier if you add AIDs on the tip :lol:

Old people watch cbs. Besides the bigger budget and marketing, that show wasn't going to flourish on that network. Makes way more sense to have all their shows on cw.

Like CW is their network, why have the shows anywhere else? Black Lightning on Fox, Constantine on NBC, etc? why?
Cuz there's only so many days in a week, only so many hrs of air time?

I mean outside of comic based shows they do have other original shows that do well. What are they suppose to do? Cancel them to replace with Gotham and Constantine? :x

They could finally put Supernatural in the dirt for a show. That or Vampire Diaries.

I'm curious. Only thing I care about in horror genre is good cinematography and decent acting. If it has neither, I'll wait for redbox.

Checked out some critic and user reviews on IMDB this morning. Both pretty mixed.

Damn I didn't know they were doing the shaky cam found footage thing again. Well yeah maybe 1 outta 2 is still possible

I'm sorry but go eat a bag of ***** will always be a hilarious insult. Only thing funnier if you add AIDs on the tip :lol:

Best part was her sayin 1, eat a bag of ****s, and 2, that is all. Like she had a list, and it only contained one item. :lol: :rofl:

Anybody ever watch the Cube films?

I'm a big fan of the 1st film. Good setting and atmosphere. The 3rd one (prequel) is decent. The 2nd one is a mess.

Chloe Moretz dropping out of the Little Mermaid live action and all her future movies.

http://www.slashfilm.com/live-action-little-mermaid-movie/

She's not quitting acting, just taking a break and reevaluating her choices. I think it's wise. She's a talented actress, but she hasn't chosen the best roles and she needs to pick them more wisely. Transitioning from a child actress to an adult one can be challenging, and hopefully this break works out for her.
It’s not particularly time off. I’m just becoming more picky and particular about what roles I’m choosing. I think as an actor you have a huge opportunity to find yourself through the roles that you choose. I think it’s my time, right now in my life, to figure out who I am and what I am and what I want and what this industry means. Why not sit back, slow down, realize I’m 19 and go, “Hey, let’s make stuff that really, really hits hard with who I am and helps me figure out what it means to be a 19-year-old actor who is just doing her thing.”

Last edited:

Chloe Moretz dropping out of the Little Mermaid live action and all her future movies.

She's not quitting acting, just taking a break and reevaluating her choices. I think it's wise. She's a talented actress, but she hasn't chosen the best roles and she needs to pick them more wisely. Transitioning from a child actress to an adult one can be challenging, and hopefully this break works out for her.
It’s not particularly time off. I’m just becoming more picky and particular about what roles I’m choosing. I think as an actor you have a huge opportunity to find yourself through the roles that you choose. I think it’s my time, right now in my life, to figure out who I am and what I am and what I want and what this industry means. Why not sit back, slow down, realize I’m 19 and go, “Hey, let’s make stuff that really, really hits hard with who I am and helps me figure out what it means to be a 19-year-old actor who is just doing her thing.”
pimp.gif

Sounds like she will be blacklisted before 2017 ends, though.....RIP CGM

Blacklisted? :lol: How? She's 19.

She really does need to decide what kind of an actor she wants to be. Tried comedy, romance, that franchise ****, some sci-fi and they've mostly been underwhelming.

So a pretty great decision by her given the timing.

Quote:

dont get why she would drop from the little mermaid. disney has been killing it lately. dumb move on my opinion.

I don't know man, you are a promising young actor/actress on 10% skill and 90% who you suck off or kiss up too.

Can't see it being a good idea to start telling Hollywood what you WILL and WONT do, especially turning down Disney joints, after you're committed.

You won't be doing anything, just my take

Last edited:
dont get why she would drop from the little mermaid. disney has been killing it lately. dumb move on my opinion.
Probably read the script and reevaluated where her career is going.

Could be a major mistake or it might not matter much at all. Either way I'm still sure she'll be acting (in high profile movies) 10 years from now.

Also didn't Disney just bomb with that Alice in Wonderland Johnny Depp sequel? :nerd: Or was that some other studio?

I don't know man, you are a promising young actor/actress on 10% skill and 90% who you suck off or kiss up too.

Can't see it being a good idea to start telling Hollywood what you WILL and WONT do.

You won't be doing anything, just my take
In many ways this is an antiquated outlook. So much flawed with it and the made up percentages.

Like :lol: @ the idea that actors don't pass on roles all the damn time. Especially young actors. As if a role is offered and they're obligated to take it in fear that if they don't they'll never be offered another role again. There's way more to this than trying to simplify it to such an insulting context.

And even if it were the case all she would have to do is suck off the right ppl to get the roles she wants to do according to this logic.

Last edited:
Percentages are irrelative.

Make it 50/50, 70/30, 99/1 who cares, same point being made.

All she has to do is after being "blacklisted" is start sucking them off?

Yea sure, tell that to other actors/actresses who've been blacklisted or stonewalled.

Last edited:
Percentages are irrelative.

Make it 50/50, 70/30, 99/1 who cares, same point being made.
I'm saying that the percentages you just made up are meaningless and the whole talent vs sucking ppl off is false.

All she has to do is after being "blacklisted" is start sucking them off?
This is a false premise. You're the one alleging that she's blacklisted because she said she's going to take a break and begin to focus on her career and choose her roles more wisely.

You're the one that brought up the sucking ppl off/kissing up to them logic not me :lol:

You kinda just read that announcement, created and ran with your own narrative where she's blacklisted and can't have more control of her career because who you suck off is "80%" more important than talent :lol:

That's a whole lot of bull ****

Yea sure, tell that to other actors/actresses who've been blacklisted or stonewalled.
If this was about an actor that was blacklisted maybe you would have a point.

Actors take breaks in their careers all the time. Doesn't mean they'll be blacklisted for it.

I'm also wondering if you're confusing being blacklisted with no longer being a top draw and in demand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom