Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Meh, again, the %'s are irrelative.

My Opinion is not really up for debate. Dissecting it is pointless.

"Percentages are made up" ....reaching for a debate.

Meh, again, the %'s are irrelative.

My Opinion is not really up for debate. Dissecting it is pointless.

"Percentages are made up" ....reaching for a debate.
I'm not debating you. How can you be confused about that. My first reply is clear and direct. Not an invitation to debate something that is baseless in several ways and relies on assumptions.

I basically said your opinion is bull ****. Then you tried to justify it.

You keep focusing on the percentages. I just point that out to show how silly it sounds. They don't really matter. Any #s you came up with would still be tantamount to bull ****. I had already addressed the opinion.

Again you just made up a whole bunch of stuff cuz you think she will be blacklisted. Not much more to it.

Last edited:
I still haven't watched the first half of season 6 of the walking dead.. Time to binge watch on Netflix..

Edit: I don't know what's going on? :rofl:

The live action Little Mermaid that Chloe is dropping out of is being made by Universal and not Disney. No way in hell she would be dropping out if it was a Disney remake :lol:

Last edited:
I think it's kinda premature to "re-evaluate".

Maybe she just doesn't wanna do the mermaid and using that as excuse rather then dropping the project.

realistically I only know her from 3/4 projects.

Both Kick *****
Carrie
Equalizer

I heard KA2 and Carrie were meh

Didn't see the equalizer ?

I forgot fear the walking dead is back on.

Easy Sunday
Keep that
Word. Both shows are wack. Walking dead stopped being good when Shane died. Fear the walking was never good
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Chloe Moretz has talent but what's going to make it hard for her to transition to adult acting is her face. Just seems like she has one of those faces.. Where she's going to look super young all through her twenties and thirties and then one day just look old.

Fear the Walking Dead was so bad.
Managed to finish the 1st season and ep1 of S2, then quit.

I quit on TWD after the Asian kid fell off the trash can into a crowd of Walkers and survived.

Fear the Walking Dead was so bad.
Managed to finish the 1st season and ep1 of S2, then quit.

I quit on TWD after the Asian kid fell off the trash can into a crowd of Walkers and survived.
Both are trash. You quit early so you lucky. I quit like season 3 of twd

:lol: @ walking dead talk. C'mon now.

I think it's kinda premature to "re-evaluate".

Maybe she just doesn't wanna do the mermaid and using that as excuse rather then dropping the project.

realistically I only know her from 3/4 projects.

Both Kick *****
Carrie
Equalizer

I heard KA2 and Carrie were meh

Didn't see the equalizer ?
KA2 was good to me just not better than the first one.

She played a battered prostitute to some Russians. Wasn't in it a whole lot given she played a victim in this action flick. Was there for the emotional scenes. She was okay. Felt like a role she took to work with Denzel.

Chloe Moretz has talent but what's going to make it hard for her to transition to adult acting is her face. Just seems like she has one of those faces.. Where she's going to look super young all through her twenties and thirties and then one day just look old.
I know what you're talking about but there are several young actresses that have that face that are steady getting work.

Look at Emma Roberts, I can't seriously take her in a grown up sex scene.

Prime example though, Anna Kendrick. In her 30s and can still pass for a teenager. Can't take her making out with grown men either. Feel like Chris Hansen and the SVU detectives need to show up and bust down the doors.

^^^ Yeah, I know what you're saying. Natalie Portman is older than those other people you mentioned, but still looks very young and, even with her, I still find it weird seeing her in love scenes with guys who look a lot older.

I never really thought Portman looked too young to be in adult roles. Maybe cuz I watched Home Is Where The Heart Is about a dozen times. I was able to enjoy her performance in Closer.

Last edited:
Natalie Portman actually does it for me. Has a face stuck in time but not too young where I think she's a minor.

Also her voice helps.

Wait y'all really think Emma Roberts has a too-young looking face? She looks like she's in her 20s, as she should. Just look at her in Scream Queens or something. Chloe Moretz, yeah, she looks younger than 19; looks like a freshman or sophomore in HS tbh, and she doesn't do anything for me.

Emma though :evil:

Wait y'all really think Emma Roberts has a too-young looking face? She looks like she's in her 20s, as she should. Just look at her in Scream Queens or something. Chloe Moretz, yeah, she looks younger than 19; looks like a freshman or sophomore in HS tbh, and she doesn't do anything for me.

Emma though
devil.gif
Emma looks like a 20yo crazy white girl who'd physically attack you in public.

Oh wait -- she actually did that to her ex irl 
laugh.gif

Emma though :evil:
From head to toe she's built like a little girl to me.

I watched Arq tonight. The end was a little bit of a mind ****

I've watched dozens of these groundhog day type movies but this movie did it in a way that was a bit refreshing. It didn't feel repetitive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom