Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm rarely watch sitcoms but Last Man Standing and Dr. Ken keep me entertained. The actor who plays Ken's son is hilarious.

I'm rarely watch sitcoms but Last Man Standing and Dr. Ken keep me entertained. The actor who plays Ken's son is hilarious.

Yeah, cool that you like those shows, but I tried Dr. Ken a couple times and it didn't do it for me. Aside from being about an Asian family, felt like a very by-the-numbers network sitcom. And the laugh tracks drive me nuts. But I like Ken Jeong, so I'm happy for him that the show's still going.

I'd love to see a tron remake done properly
I LOVED the tron remake. Saw it in the theaters and was blown away actually. OG tron was not really a good movie if you go back and watch it
laugh.gif
You mean the sequel? I was so disappointed with that movie. I was expecting a lot more and hated that they didn't explore the city a lot more.
so much more could have been done with it.. started out solid, but as soon as ole girl broke out the son and got back to the dude movie went by the waist side

Feel as if you need to be in the theaters for a film like Don't Breathe shogun shogun but how was it?

The color of the images were so dark that it was difficult to see a lot of the scenes. Movie was decent though. I was expecting more brutal beatdowns from stephen lang. The twist in the plot was kinda creepy and weird which I like for these type of movies.

Last edited:
Random but A Place Beyond the Pines still holds to me as one of the most beautifully shot films in recent memory. Definitely in my top 10 favorite all time too.

Feel as if you need to be in the theaters for a film like Don't Breathe shogun shogun but how was it?

The color of the images were so dark that it was difficult to see a lot of the scenes. Movie was decent though. I was expecting more brutal beatdowns from stephen lang. The twist in the plot was kinda creepy and weird which I like for these type of movies.

Hmm I figured there had to be a twist at some point. I do have plans to watch at some point in time.

Ramdom queston, watchin XMen Apocalypse and why doesn't that CIA agent from FC not recognize professor x?

When I watch Jerry Maguire or Almost Famous, they make me sad that Cameron Crowe has completely fallen off.

When I watch Jerry Maguire or Almost Famous, they make me sad that Cameron Crowe has completely fallen off.

Yea.. All went down hill with that legolas movie with ole snaggletooth

That last Hawaii movie was horrible

Last edited:
Random but A Place Beyond the Pines still holds to me as one of the most beautifully shot films in recent memory. Definitely in my top 10 favorite all time too.

Hmm I figured there had to be a twist at some point. I do have plans to watch at some point in time.
Make sure you get the mood right. I think that goes a long way in enjoying the movie. I didn't think it was amazing, but it certainly was well made and entertaining. In think I gave it like a 6/8 here or in the films thread. Solid little thriller, but the stupidity of the characters took me out of it too often.

Anchorman
Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke
Wedding Crashers
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
There's Something About Mary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom