Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Went to the NYFF this weekend to see "Manchester By The Sea" & "Moonlight".

MBTS had everyone in the entire theater crying their eyes including me. Haunting film about family tragedy and grief. Casey Affleck performance is down right excellent. All the Oscar talk on Affleck for Best Actor is 100% justified. Highly Recommend everyone see this film when it releases next month.

Moonlight is another exceptional film. Told in three parts about a boy that's dealing with being gay in an urban community, Miami, and how it affects him as he becomes a grown man. The acting & script is superb. I don't want to give too much away but I hope everyone sees this when it comes out on the 21st.

I'm seeing Jackie starring Natalie Portman next week Thursday and James Gray's The Lost City of Z next week Saturday.

Guess I'll give a quick review on those two as well.

New Wolverine flick now officially titled "Logan" and got a March 2017 release date.

New Wolverine flick now officially titled "Logan" and got a March 2017 release date.

People are still excited to see the Wolverine character on screen?
To say the character has been run into the ground would be an understatement :smh:

Nope. I gotta check the box office numbers because I've only seen people trash his solo movies.

Don't get me wrong, Hugh is and will always be the best Wolverine we could of had.
But damn... it doesn't mean we have to see him in 19 X-men movies :lol:

"could of"

*ssssssssssssiiiiigh*
I might still type like that if one of my douche high school friends didn't always correct me in instant messages. That and "all right".
alright

a lot

could/would/should have

I wouldn't call myself a douche high school friend on things like these.

The high school part is inaccurate.

Sometimes the 'friend' part, too.

(
laugh.gif
)

Jackie and Sleepless Official look dope af.

More looking forward to Jackie than Sleepless. I think Portman is going to nail that.

Sleepless, I mean we know how that story is going to end. Still going to be a fun ride.

Sleepless looks 
smokin.gif

Jamie Foxx is always appreciated. Dude is going Modern day Django 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom