Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Did you watch EASY on Netflix.?

Quick watch, very dope adult series. 8 eps 30min

Watch EASY though if you haven't, it's greatness.
i'll check it out just because of Netflix.. still need to watch the get down..

hell I still need to watch narcos
mean.gif

Not surprised at the mixed reviews for Accountant. Movie looks all over the place. When I described the plot to my girl, she thought I was talking about a comedy :lol:

Will still peep eventually though.

Last edited:

Did you watch EASY on Netflix.?

Quick watch, very dope adult series. 8 eps 30min

Watch EASY though if you haven't, it's greatness.

i'll check it out just because of Netflix.. still need to watch the get down..

hell I still need to watch narcos :smh:

bruh. bump narcos to the top of the list.

Yea I know.. every time I go to start, something comes up.. or I'm not ready to get that invested or watch something THAT heavy

I was late on house of cards too, was able to go through a bunch of seasons at once though.. only the last 2 seasons I've watched upon release

But least I got 2 seasons of something I know is good readily available

I knew the Accountant was taking a left when I saw the 2nd trailer and the guns came out so heavy.

I thought it was just gonna be about a genius autistic accountant for underworld criminals being pursued by the gov. Now it seems he breaks in to a full blown action hero in the 3rd act when one of his clients goes after him.

Still gonna watch it.

Last edited:
I knew the Accountant was taking a left when I saw the 2nd trailer and the guns came out so heavy.

I thought it was just gonna be about a genius autistic accountant for underworld criminals being pursued by the gov. Now it seems he breaks in to a full blown action hero in the 3rd act when one of his clients goes after him.

Still gonna watch it.
That's exactly what I was thinking too. With maybe a bloody climax, but not a super-killer Affleck hiding behind the glasses kind of climax.

Never been a Star Wars fanatic, but this looks amazing. Much, much more excited for Rogue One than I was for Episode VII.

Still gonna watch it.

Always looked like A Beautiful Mind/Jack Reacher mash up to me. Which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing. I'm willing to give it a chance despite bad reviews . . . but probably not until I can watch it for free.

Man, I know it proly would've been impossible in the internet/social media age but I wish disney would've kept Vader being in the movie a secret. How cool would've it been sitting in the theater discovering Vader being in the flick.

imma be real , after seeing the accountant trailer i got HYPE ..rewatched the trailer and forgot how out of place ana kendrick is :lol:

might see the movie tonight so let me reserve judgement because i enjoyed both suicide squad and war dogs which both got bad/mixed reviews .

Yes. Watch John Wick. Yesterday. You're welcome.
so now in light of your criticism of the bourne series "seen one saw them all" what you think john wick 2 bringing to the table .

To me, one of the more unique things about John Wick, was that underworld of hit men that someone alluded to in here. That code of ethics, the interesting ways that the hit men can be operating in plain sight, the different types of "helpers" he had in certain situations.

It felt like we only got a glimpse of this unique world, so I think the main thing John Wick 2 will bring differently to the table is a full on experience of that world.

It will still most likely come down to x amount of men trying to kill him and he finds creative ways to dispatch them. If it keeps being well done, then I'll keep being entertained. Often times, it becomes a money grab though. Producers start cutting corners with their spending. Editing becomes awful. Marketing gets too much money, crappy scripts get rushed, etc etc etc

Accountant had so much potential from the trailers. I think I'll wait that one out.

Out of all shows lately I have been consuming a lot of House, MD. Almost through season 3. I forgot when TV shows were 22-24 episodes a season and not split into parts like now.

Yes. Watch John Wick. Yesterday. You're welcome.
so now in light of your criticism of the bourne series "seen one saw them all" what you think john wick 2 bringing to the table .

To me, one of the more unique things about John Wick, was that underworld of hit men that someone alluded to in here. That code of ethics, the interesting ways that the hit men can be operating in plain sight, the different types of "helpers" he had in certain situations.

It felt like we only got a glimpse of this unique world, so I think the main thing John Wick 2 will bring differently to the table is a full on experience of that world.

It will still most likely come down to x amount of men trying to kill him and he finds creative ways to dispatch them. If it keeps being well done, then I'll keep being entertained. Often times, it becomes a money grab though. Producers start cutting corners with their spending. Editing becomes awful. Marketing gets too much money, crappy scripts get rushed, etc etc etc

Yup. The world they built was astounding. Coins, contracts, hotel rules, on call doctors, tailors "tactical" the bar, retiring, the bodies he buried that day.....

It's a truly unique take on the life of hitmen. Bourne was government cover up, gov cover up, gov cover up, secret secret secret blah blah blah. Same movies, added scenes.

I think Wick will build.

As an example, I think the 4 Lethal Weapon films are unique and each brings a new flavor to the overall arc. Bourne doesn't do that for me.

Watched the Ghosbusters remake recently. I appreciate the actors and the characters were okay, but would of liked a more "throwback" nod like they did with SW TFA. However, the direction they went isn't a bad thing IMO, just harder to appeal to the masses.

Been building a pretty significant iTunes library lately. Was thinking about ordering Jason Bourne. Yay or nay? I liked the other films with Ultimatum being my favorite.

Man, I know it proly would've been impossible in the internet/social media age but I wish disney would've kept Vader being in the movie a secret. How cool would've it been sitting in the theater discovering Vader being in the flick.

yeah but having Vader in the promos could be the difference betwen Rogue One being a 300m movie to 400-500m movie. Not sure if his usage in the trailers was really effective though :lol:

Been building a pretty significant iTunes library lately. Was thinking about ordering Jason Bourne. Yay or nay? I liked the other films with Ultimatum being my favorite.
A few pages back, you'll find some pretty heated opinions about Bourne
laugh.gif
Personally, not worth buying. Barely worth the time spent to watch.

Back
Top Bottom