Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just watched Se7en... damn that movie is $@$+@+ up.

There was not one "happy" moment in that entire movie.

Enjoyed it though.

One of the only movies I can think of where the "bad guy" gets everything he wants right through the end.  That's the reason I've only watched it all the way through once.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just watched Se7en... damn that movie is $@$+@+ up.

There was not one "happy" moment in that entire movie.

Enjoyed it though.

One of the only movies I can think of where the "bad guy" gets everything he wants right through the end.  That's the reason I've only watched it all the way through once.

Dub, you still workin on that vote? 
nerd.gif

We still need votes from over half the owners as well.  I only have about 4-5 of them. 

Dub, you still workin on that vote? 
nerd.gif

We still need votes from over half the owners as well.  I only have about 4-5 of them. 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

The long awaited "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" trailer is here, looks good - http://bit.ly/ibSNhi
Damn, from the preview, that doesn't look half bad.  I doubt I would see that in the theatre or anything, but it certainly looks interesting. 

Ska, Lord of War was great.  I loved the scene near the end where he asks for the newspaper and predicts the knock on the door and what not. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

The long awaited "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" trailer is here, looks good - http://bit.ly/ibSNhi
Damn, from the preview, that doesn't look half bad.  I doubt I would see that in the theatre or anything, but it certainly looks interesting. 

Ska, Lord of War was great.  I loved the scene near the end where he asks for the newspaper and predicts the knock on the door and what not. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

CP1708:
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Oh, definitely my favorite scene right there.

"I definitely understand the seriousness of my situation. But here's what's gonna happen. In a few minutes, you'll hear a knock on that door. You'll step outside, be congratulated for a job well done, told that all your hard work has paid off... and then you'll be told to release me. You'll protest in outrage, maybe threaten to resign..."

Blah, blah, blah... whatever the hell he says.
laugh.gif
And then when he's done talking...

*knock, knock, knock*

They both look at the door.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Dude was so
mad.gif
and
ohwell.gif
All he could muster was "I would tell you to go to hell, but I'm sure you're already there."

CP1708:
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Oh, definitely my favorite scene right there.

"I definitely understand the seriousness of my situation. But here's what's gonna happen. In a few minutes, you'll hear a knock on that door. You'll step outside, be congratulated for a job well done, told that all your hard work has paid off... and then you'll be told to release me. You'll protest in outrage, maybe threaten to resign..."

Blah, blah, blah... whatever the hell he says.
laugh.gif
And then when he's done talking...

*knock, knock, knock*

They both look at the door.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Dude was so
mad.gif
and
ohwell.gif
All he could muster was "I would tell you to go to hell, but I'm sure you're already there."

I put word out with Dub as to if he wants to run a team for the 80's or not.  I want to finalize the owners, and then set the draft order for everybody so they can have a week to prepare for the 25th.  I'll try to get that all by tomorrow, but if not, I'll find a way over the weekend/Monday sometime. 

I'm on vacation next week, I'm gonna try and get thru a few of the movies ya'll have piled up on me in here. 
laugh.gif
  I have a list of about 30 movies I need to get thru, plus some new releases I'm getting, as well as trying to get to Scream 4 sometime this weekend.  I'm already exhausted and vaca ain't even started yet. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I put word out with Dub as to if he wants to run a team for the 80's or not.  I want to finalize the owners, and then set the draft order for everybody so they can have a week to prepare for the 25th.  I'll try to get that all by tomorrow, but if not, I'll find a way over the weekend/Monday sometime. 

I'm on vacation next week, I'm gonna try and get thru a few of the movies ya'll have piled up on me in here. 
laugh.gif
  I have a list of about 30 movies I need to get thru, plus some new releases I'm getting, as well as trying to get to Scream 4 sometime this weekend.  I'm already exhausted and vaca ain't even started yet. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom