Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just finished Mildred Pierce, frigging LOVED Vida.
laugh.gif
Ya know, I expected the reveal, only I expected it like 3 different times early and was wrong, so when it finally did happen, it caught me off guard somehow. Thanks for the heads up Kev, it was well worth the watch.

Just finished Mildred Pierce, frigging LOVED Vida.
laugh.gif
Ya know, I expected the reveal, only I expected it like 3 different times early and was wrong, so when it finally did happen, it caught me off guard somehow. Thanks for the heads up Kev, it was well worth the watch.

I missed parts four and five. I know HBO shows it six times daily.

I just finished The Craigslist Killer. It could have been really good, but it lacked something. Depth, maybe. Everything felt fast and unexplored. Too bad a real studio failed to pick it up.

I missed parts four and five. I know HBO shows it six times daily.

I just finished The Craigslist Killer. It could have been really good, but it lacked something. Depth, maybe. Everything felt fast and unexplored. Too bad a real studio failed to pick it up.

Ska, CP...i LOVED Lord of War. It was actually on my sleeper list for the draft, but the way it was going i didn't feel like i would of gotten any points for it from the judges. Otherwise, i actually enjoyed cage a lot in this. 
pimp.gif

Ska, CP...i LOVED Lord of War. It was actually on my sleeper list for the draft, but the way it was going i didn't feel like i would of gotten any points for it from the judges. Otherwise, i actually enjoyed cage a lot in this. 
pimp.gif

^ You had a solid list, no doubt, but Lord of War probably would have strengthened it a little more, at least for me. Maybe subbing it as a utility for Catch Me? Because you're solid with Love & Basketball, Slumdog, Ocean's 11, Eternal Sunshine, and Up in the Air.

Up in the Air... so good. Nice pick.

^ You had a solid list, no doubt, but Lord of War probably would have strengthened it a little more, at least for me. Maybe subbing it as a utility for Catch Me? Because you're solid with Love & Basketball, Slumdog, Ocean's 11, Eternal Sunshine, and Up in the Air.

Up in the Air... so good. Nice pick.

Any of you Into the Wild fans/Christopher McCandless identifiers... his family is putting together a new project that is suppose to release soon.

Hundreds of unreleased pictures, journal entries, etc. in book form, and also an accompanying film that will present them more aesthetically, narrated by his mother, Jan Burres and Wayne Westerberg. It was created completely voluntarily, and I assume the profits from it will go to Chris' charity.

http://www.backtothewildbook.org/

Any of you Into the Wild fans/Christopher McCandless identifiers... his family is putting together a new project that is suppose to release soon.

Hundreds of unreleased pictures, journal entries, etc. in book form, and also an accompanying film that will present them more aesthetically, narrated by his mother, Jan Burres and Wayne Westerberg. It was created completely voluntarily, and I assume the profits from it will go to Chris' charity.

http://www.backtothewildbook.org/

CP1708 wrote:
Edit, we're looking at doing the 80's Draft starting on Monday April 25th.  Need input on if this is good with everyone or not, let us know in here. 

We're a while off from an 80's draft, I think we can all use a break, we are dropping down to 10 teams for this one.  12 in the 90's, 14 in the 2000's, seems about right don't it?  Even though we went out of order, looking at in terms of expansion, this works out perfect. 
laugh.gif

Kev, Ill, JRP, Venom, Shaun, Dub and JPZ have said no, they can be judges if they decide to go that route. 

Here is the Draft Order starting on Monday, April 25th. 

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Noskey
  2. LTB
  3. Dirk
  4. CP1708
  5. Big J
  6. Johnny
  7. Prime
  8. U of Nike
  9. MrO
  10. Kool
Timestamp: 2011-04-15 23:03:53 UTC

Do your homework if you'd like, and set your movies up accordingly. 

Noskey will be on the clock a week from Monday.  Be here first thing in the AM or PM your first pick that Sunday night if you can't make it.  Good luck gentlemen. 
smokin.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Edit, we're looking at doing the 80's Draft starting on Monday April 25th.  Need input on if this is good with everyone or not, let us know in here. 

We're a while off from an 80's draft, I think we can all use a break, we are dropping down to 10 teams for this one.  12 in the 90's, 14 in the 2000's, seems about right don't it?  Even though we went out of order, looking at in terms of expansion, this works out perfect. 
laugh.gif

Kev, Ill, JRP, Venom, Shaun, Dub and JPZ have said no, they can be judges if they decide to go that route. 

Here is the Draft Order starting on Monday, April 25th. 

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Noskey
  2. LTB
  3. Dirk
  4. CP1708
  5. Big J
  6. Johnny
  7. Prime
  8. U of Nike
  9. MrO
  10. Kool
Timestamp: 2011-04-15 23:03:53 UTC

Do your homework if you'd like, and set your movies up accordingly. 

Noskey will be on the clock a week from Monday.  Be here first thing in the AM or PM your first pick that Sunday night if you can't make it.  Good luck gentlemen. 
smokin.gif

Those of you from the 2000's draft, look at your 2 utility picks & your drama, and ask yourself this: 'All 3 of these movies are better than The Pursuit of Happyness?'

Those of you from the 2000's draft, look at your 2 utility picks & your drama, and ask yourself this: 'All 3 of these movies are better than The Pursuit of Happyness?'

Back
Top Bottom