Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Those of you from the 2000's draft, look at your 2 utility picks & your drama, and ask yourself this: 'All 3 of these movies are better than The Pursuit of Happyness?'

In every way possible.

Those of you from the 2000's draft, look at your 2 utility picks & your drama, and ask yourself this: 'All 3 of these movies are better than The Pursuit of Happyness?'

In every way possible.

Ok, 80's draft board is set up in the OP. 

Picked up Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and Rosemary's baby for my vacation this week.  Also have Harry Potter, I am #4, the new Sandler, and The Rite on flashdrive to watch as well.  Plus a couple more Hitchcock films, and some other stuff.  I'm exhausted already and this supposed to be my vacation.  I haven't even mentioned the 30 or so playoff games I plan on watching.  
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

What did Nic Cage get arrested for? 
nerd.gif

Ok, 80's draft board is set up in the OP. 

Picked up Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and Rosemary's baby for my vacation this week.  Also have Harry Potter, I am #4, the new Sandler, and The Rite on flashdrive to watch as well.  Plus a couple more Hitchcock films, and some other stuff.  I'm exhausted already and this supposed to be my vacation.  I haven't even mentioned the 30 or so playoff games I plan on watching.  
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

What did Nic Cage get arrested for? 
nerd.gif

Oh good lord...

Oh good lord...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Oh good lord...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Oh good lord...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Also have Harry Potter, I am #4, the new Sandler, and The Rite on flashdrive to watch as well.

Wow man skip all those.

So I finally got around to watching 'Mother' the other night. Movie was phenomenal. I dont know if anyone else knows who Bin Won is, but he excelled with his role. Too bad he never heard the news about going full ******
30t6p3b.gif
(Yes Tropic Thunder shout) 'Mother' definitely deserved to at least be nominated by the Oscars for Best Foreign. But I digress. The reveal at who the murderer was... ingenious. The mother's acting, amazing.

If y'all like Korean films, or any murder mystery movies, check it out. Only downside is that it slows around the middle, but in the end it turned out even the stuff that seemed useless actually mattered.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Also have Harry Potter, I am #4, the new Sandler, and The Rite on flashdrive to watch as well.

Wow man skip all those.

So I finally got around to watching 'Mother' the other night. Movie was phenomenal. I dont know if anyone else knows who Bin Won is, but he excelled with his role. Too bad he never heard the news about going full ******
30t6p3b.gif
(Yes Tropic Thunder shout) 'Mother' definitely deserved to at least be nominated by the Oscars for Best Foreign. But I digress. The reveal at who the murderer was... ingenious. The mother's acting, amazing.

If y'all like Korean films, or any murder mystery movies, check it out. Only downside is that it slows around the middle, but in the end it turned out even the stuff that seemed useless actually mattered.

I'll have to check that out, Noskey.
Just saw Scream (loved it) and about to watch Blue Velvet in a little bit.
Good way to spend a rainy Saturday night with a bag of goodies.

I'll have to check that out, Noskey.
Just saw Scream (loved it) and about to watch Blue Velvet in a little bit.
Good way to spend a rainy Saturday night with a bag of goodies.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Ryan Gosling set to team up with Johnny Depp as The Lone Ranger - http://bit.ly/e6DHhw
Huh.  I wonder if we're going to hear complaints about Depp playing the role of someone who traditionally was native-american.  Or is he just that cool that he'll get a pass?  Anyway, I'm hoping the new Lone Rangers is good.  We're a little over due for a good Western.    

Ryan Gosling set to team up with Johnny Depp as The Lone Ranger - http://bit.ly/e6DHhw
Huh.  I wonder if we're going to hear complaints about Depp playing the role of someone who traditionally was native-american.  Or is he just that cool that he'll get a pass?  Anyway, I'm hoping the new Lone Rangers is good.  We're a little over due for a good Western.    

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Funny you mention this, because this just came out - Ryan Gosling turns down Lone Ranger Role - http://bit.ly/fuzLr7

Back
Top Bottom