Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It's real sad the PwC employees are receiving death threats over what happened. Come on.

The internet is dumb as hell. That company is wealthy, find every single person who has made a threat and bury them alive and have a company party on top of their graves.

I don't think I watched the last Pirates film, the At Worlds End one right?

Just looked, yea I didn't watch Stranger Tides either.

I think the last one I saw had Naomie Harris in it though.

Last edited:
GET OUT 10/8...All these [emoji]128007[/emoji][emoji]128007[/emoji] getting the permanent side eye.

Harry Potter movies worth

At Worlds End was trash.

Stranger Tides was decent.
Pirates films are overrated and boring after the 1st one, don't get the appeal.
The 2nd was the best one though.

Harry Potter movies worth

At Worlds End was trash.

Stranger Tides was decent.
Pirates films are overrated and boring after the 1st one, don't get the appeal.

The 2nd was the best one though.

Yeah second one was the best.

even Depp has said he doesn't like the films, be it he's been on record that he doesn't watch any of his own films. Disney pays him a stupid amount for the job and does it. has to be life draining since he's went from a great actor to a character type where that's all he's known for now and stuck doing the same thing.

even Depp has said he doesn't like the films, be it he's been on record that he doesn't watch any of his own films. Disney pays him a stupid amount for the job and does it. has to be life draining since he's went from a great actor to a character type where that's all he's known for now and stuck doing the same thing.

Word, early 2000's Depp coulda made the right moves and been in the space that Leo is in now.

Disney bags is enormous though, it's the same thing that happens with actors and superhero movies, you just can't turn down that check.

Eh, he's still a big enough star that he gets non-eccentric, non-goofy role offers. Stuff like rum diaries or that boston gangster movie he did. It's up to him to pass on lone ranger and alice in wonderland stuff.

I think if Johnny wanted to, he can turn it around and take normal roles where the characters aren't so weird

But I don't think he wants to.

Eh, he's still a big enough star that he gets non-eccentric, non-goofy role offers. Stuff like rum diaries or that boston gangster movie he did. It's up to him to pass on lone ranger and alice in wonderland stuff.

Also true.

He was good in Black Mass but I never caught Rum Diaries.

I think if Johnny wanted to, he can turn it around and take normal roles where the characters aren't so weird

But I don't think he wants to.

Word. He's just in a bad funk, due to that girl he was married to. He changed dramatically when they met, and his career reflected that.

I mean that was only a 5-6 year span

Before

Towards the end

Forgot who posted about the scores and directors using Temp Scores but I'm watching speed and I swear one of the themes sounds like something in bad boys. Michael Bay definately said "I want something like that!"

Forgot who posted about the scores and directors using Temp Scores but I'm watching speed and I swear one of the themes sounds like something in bad boys. Michael Bay definately said "I want something like that!"

I think you're right. I know for a fact that bad boys had stock sound effects that were from speed. Wouldn't surprise me if they bit the score also :lol:

Back
Top Bottom