Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

What the hell am I gonna pick for Westerns though
laugh.gif

Forgot who mentioned it, it might have been Kevin, but I just watched Quiet City... I really enjoyed it

The first five to ten minutes were rough, but it was very good.

Any other recommendations of similar films?

Forgot who mentioned it, it might have been Kevin, but I just watched Quiet City... I really enjoyed it

The first five to ten minutes were rough, but it was very good.

Any other recommendations of similar films?

Yall thought the 90s and 00s were bad for Westerns... The 80s is a damn wasteland.

Yall thought the 90s and 00s were bad for Westerns... The 80s is a damn wasteland.

I think we're about to go on a run here,

Chester, online
Prime, will be
Johnny, PM'd his picks to me
Shabooyah, online
CP, online,
Dirk, online
LTB, I can get ahold of

So Kool and Shaun, seriously, if you stick around long enough, your picks are comin back I bet fairly soon today, mid-day perhaps. 

I think we're about to go on a run here,

Chester, online
Prime, will be
Johnny, PM'd his picks to me
Shabooyah, online
CP, online,
Dirk, online
LTB, I can get ahold of

So Kool and Shaun, seriously, if you stick around long enough, your picks are comin back I bet fairly soon today, mid-day perhaps. 

Damn Johnny, this is getting painful brother......

Prime selects Lethal Weapon, Utility

Johnny selects Robo Cop, Crime.

Damn Johnny, this is getting painful brother......

Prime selects Lethal Weapon, Utility

Johnny selects Robo Cop, Crime.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Fast and Furious Franchise to take major turn after 5 - http://bit.ly/dEtBFH
Love the idea, but really, isn't that what they already been doing?  1 is the only movie about street racing, 2 was a heist, 3 was drifting (so I guess that is street racing as well) 4 wasn't a heist film, and 5 obviously. 

But whatever, a franchise based on elaborate heists, action, scenery, fresh cast members, fast paced, I'll be there.  As long as they keep working decent enough plots.  I don't demand Godfather type stories, but as long as they do decent enough work and not get lazy, I'll keep watching. 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Fast and Furious Franchise to take major turn after 5 - http://bit.ly/dEtBFH
Love the idea, but really, isn't that what they already been doing?  1 is the only movie about street racing, 2 was a heist, 3 was drifting (so I guess that is street racing as well) 4 wasn't a heist film, and 5 obviously. 

But whatever, a franchise based on elaborate heists, action, scenery, fresh cast members, fast paced, I'll be there.  As long as they keep working decent enough plots.  I don't demand Godfather type stories, but as long as they do decent enough work and not get lazy, I'll keep watching. 

Back
Top Bottom